Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2016, 08:11:54 AM »

LAS VEGAS –  A gunman and his underage driver tried to rob a group of people playing the popular Pokemon GO game, triggering a shootout after one of the players pulled out his own weapon at a Las Vegas park that has become a hot spot for virtual creature hunting.

Police said an armed man and the young driver drove up to the group in an SUV and demanded their possessions at gunpoint. One of the Pokemon players who has a concealed weapons permit drew his own gun and the two sides exchanged fire.
And then what?  Sheesh.

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2016, 08:14:10 AM »

LAS VEGAS –  A gunman and his underage driver tried to rob a group of people playing the popular Pokemon GO game, triggering a shootout after one of the players pulled out his own weapon at a Las Vegas park that has become a hot spot for virtual creature hunting.

Police said an armed man and the young driver drove up to the group in an SUV and demanded their possessions at gunpoint. One of the Pokemon players who has a concealed weapons permit drew his own gun and the two sides exchanged fire.
And then what?  Sheesh.
Then they both chit their pants and ran off.

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2016, 08:15:27 AM »

Guess I will get ready and get a little breakfast.  2 long days of sitting in a conference room, SHEESH!

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2016, 08:18:57 AM »

Guess I will get ready and get a little breakfast.  2 long days of sitting in a conference room, SHEESH!
What are you "learning" this week?

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2016, 08:19:33 AM »

Guess I will get ready and get a little breakfast.  2 long days of sitting in a conference room, SHEESH!
Here's wishing you some more whale tail.

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2016, 08:46:35 AM »

Guess I will get ready and get a little breakfast.  2 long days of sitting in a conference room, SHEESH!
Here's wishing you some more whale tail.
And the wherewithal to photograph it.

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2016, 08:46:40 AM »

Guess I will get ready and get a little breakfast.  2 long days of sitting in a conference room, SHEESH!
What are you "learning" this week?
2 days of meetings and I have a 15 minute role of presenting as a technical expert (that is what they told me so that is what I am) and that is it.

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2016, 08:47:50 AM »

Guess I will get ready and get a little breakfast.  2 long days of sitting in a conference room, SHEESH!
Here's wishing you some more whale tail.
And the wherewithal to photograph it.
With or without tail that will not happen, I like the shift I have and don't want to be working on Saturdays.

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2016, 08:49:20 AM »

My real job is to endure about 6 more months of b.s.

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2016, 08:52:24 AM »

Guess I will get ready and get a little breakfast.  2 long days of sitting in a conference room, SHEESH!
Here's wishing you some more whale tail.
And the wherewithal to photograph it.
With or without tail that will not happen, I like the shift I have and don't want to be working on Saturdays.
So THAT was my problem? Damn it!

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2016, 09:02:27 AM »

Guess I will get ready and get a little breakfast.  2 long days of sitting in a conference room, SHEESH!
Here's wishing you some more whale tail.
And the wherewithal to photograph it.
And just to clarify - NOT the White Whale, the Whale Tail!!

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2016, 09:15:54 AM »

Guess I will get ready and get a little breakfast.  2 long days of sitting in a conference room, SHEESH!
Here's wishing you some more whale tail.
And the wherewithal to photograph it.
And just to clarify - NOT the White Whale, the Whale Tail!!
Indeed.  We have one too many photos of the white whale as is.

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2016, 09:25:42 AM »

Anyone need a hoodie? Cause the Page has got 'em!

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2016, 09:25:46 AM »

Time for some sleep, back in a few after LubbockDave turns the lights on.
I think #pinkiecommiedavefromohio will be on first. Perhaps we'll even get a special visit by Rick too.
Present and accounted for, comrade!
But as a distant third.

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2016, 09:26:34 AM »

Morning boys, power is on but no air flowing in my building. Should be interesting if they don't get it fixed quickly...effin' Tuesday
Put on your big boy pants Nancy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11