Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2016, 06:55:33 AM »

Morning Daves, CB, NoFlowFish, and AllergicDean.
Makes it sound like Fish has a prostate problem. Morning Mark, Scott, Dean.

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2016, 06:59:28 AM »

Morning Daves, CB, NoFlowFish, and AllergicDean.
Makes it sound like Fish has a prostate problem. Morning Mark, Scott, Dean.
Perhaps he needs an exam.  Paging Dr. Nate.

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2016, 07:11:49 AM »

Morning wizeazzez Bean, Golf and HotFish.

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2016, 07:11:51 AM »

somebody's car alarm has been going off since about 2am. hope his fucking battery is dead!

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2016, 07:12:52 AM »

good morning guys. lost yesterday afternoon. was getting out of the shower to get lunch, see the new Star Trek movie, and hit Dairy Queen, when as I was getting dressed got stung/bit by a bug. about 20 minutes later I was seeing bright yellow, about passed out, and broke out in severe hives and cold sweats. slept for 5 hours after a dose of benedryl.

smoking a JC the Cuban cigar roller's connie robusto and drinking coffee. we will try for the movie again today.
Morning Dean, damn that is scary.  Glad you woke up alive. ;)

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2016, 07:14:27 AM »

Morning boys, power is on but no air flowing in my building. Should be interesting if they don't get it fixed quickly...effin' Tuesday
Sounds like my Fuk'n building

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 07:14:41 AM »

somebody's car alarm has been going off since about 2am. hope his fucking battery is dead!
So glad to hear you're having a relaxing trip. :P

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2016, 07:14:47 AM »

good morning guys. lost yesterday afternoon. was getting out of the shower to get lunch, see the new Star Trek movie, and hit Dairy Queen, when as I was getting dressed got stung/bit by a bug. about 20 minutes later I was seeing bright yellow, about passed out, and broke out in severe hives and cold sweats. slept for 5 hours after a dose of benedryl.

smoking a JC the Cuban cigar roller's connie robusto and drinking coffee. we will try for the movie again today.
Morning Dean, damn that is scary.  Glad you woke up alive. ;)
Sounds like it was a DeadBeatBug

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2016, 07:17:07 AM »

somebody's car alarm has been going off since about 2am. hope his fucking battery is dead!
So glad to hear you're having a relaxing trip. :P
Sounds like he relaxed from the bug bite

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2016, 07:21:53 AM »

somebody's car alarm has been going off since about 2am. hope his fucking battery is dead!
So glad to hear you're having a relaxing trip. :P
Sounds like he relaxed from the bug bite
Large quantities of Benadryl can relax you pretty good if it does not kill you.

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2016, 07:22:46 AM »

somebody's car alarm has been going off since about 2am. hope his fucking battery is dead!
You're lucky your battery isn't dead.  Anaphylactic shock can be a killer.  Can you spell epipen?  Oh, and did the bug survive?

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2016, 07:38:46 AM »

somebody's car alarm has been going off since about 2am. hope his fucking battery is dead!
You're lucky your battery isn't dead.  Anaphylactic shock can be a killer.  Can you spell epipen?  Oh, and did the bug survive?
never been allergic to anything before. bug didn't make it, smaller than a sweat bee, about 1/16" - 1/8". didn't bother to investigate, just a bug.

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2016, 07:40:04 AM »

somebody's car alarm has been going off since about 2am. hope his fucking battery is dead!
You're lucky your battery isn't dead.  Anaphylactic shock can be a killer.  Can you spell epipen?  Oh, and did the bug survive?
And please provide genus and species of said insect so we can promote commons sense bug control legislation.

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2016, 07:46:10 AM »

somebody's car alarm has been going off since about 2am. hope his fucking battery is dead!
You're lucky your battery isn't dead.  Anaphylactic shock can be a killer.  Can you spell epipen?  Oh, and did the bug survive?
And please provide genus and species of said insect so we can promote commons sense bug control legislation.
Look, there's nothing you can do, bugs are always going to find a way to bite humans.

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2016, 07:47:15 AM »

LAS VEGAS –  A gunman and his underage driver tried to rob a group of people playing the popular Pokemon GO game, triggering a shootout after one of the players pulled out his own weapon at a Las Vegas park that has become a hot spot for virtual creature hunting.

Police said an armed man and the young driver drove up to the group in an SUV and demanded their possessions at gunpoint. One of the Pokemon players who has a concealed weapons permit drew his own gun and the two sides exchanged fire.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11