Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2024, 04:58:44 PM »

I neglected to shoot pictures last night, sorry. I got together for cigars with my dad, my brothers and a couple of old friends. I smoked a My Father Le Bijou, and a Carillo pledge. The Le Bijou was exceptional, the Pledge merely excellent.
Sounds all round cool

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2024, 05:34:50 PM »

Tony did you see that cigar festival I posted yesterday? Actually, George and  myself are thinking of going if it's not too late
I saw you posted but didn't look at the details. I'll get back to you.
Are you making sandwiches?

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2024, 06:43:56 PM »

Tony did you see that cigar festival I posted yesterday? Actually, George and  myself are thinking of going if it's not too late
I saw you posted but didn't look at the details. I'll get back to you.
Are you making sandwiches?
I was in the office.

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2024, 06:45:32 PM »

Wordle 1,011 4/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟩⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2024, 07:31:30 PM »

Tony did you see that cigar festival I posted yesterday? Actually, George and  myself are thinking of going if it's not too late
I saw you posted but didn't look at the details. I'll get back to you.
Are you making sandwiches?
I was in the office.
Ahhh,
Saw some pictures from cigar show. Laurel Tilley is now with AJ. I did not know. Your buddy is some pics too

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2024, 09:14:51 PM »

Nica Rustica Adobe

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]