Pages: 1 [2]

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2024, 10:55:32 AM »

Connections
Puzzle #287
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2024, 01:29:42 PM »

Wordle 1,009 4/6*

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2024, 01:34:27 PM »

Took me a while on this one because the theme makes little sense.

Strands #21
“Lock steps”

🟡

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2024, 01:53:46 PM »

Took me a while on this one because the theme makes little sense.

Strands #21
“Lock steps”

🟡
Agreed. Still not done and I've been using all the hints I could get.

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2024, 05:11:03 PM »

A bit cold out but at least it's sunny. We got about 5 inches of rain yesterday.

We've got soccer and baseball today.
Should be quite the sloppy mess then if you're playing on natural fields.
The baseball is just practices for two different teams but on the same artificial turf field.

Soccer is the first game and it's away. Don't remember what kind of field. I know it's gonna take me almost an hour to drive there.
Our first game was a shit show. Lots of yellow cards and even a red card (mostly on the other team). They were being overly aggressive. Game ended in a 1-1 tie. They were given a penalty shot to make the tie and I'm not sure why. Our guy got knocked to the ground but somehow committed the foul.

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2024, 05:44:17 PM »

A bit cold out but at least it's sunny. We got about 5 inches of rain yesterday.

We've got soccer and baseball today.
Should be quite the sloppy mess then if you're playing on natural fields.
The baseball is just practices for two different teams but on the same artificial turf field.

Soccer is the first game and it's away. Don't remember what kind of field. I know it's gonna take me almost an hour to drive there.
Our first game was a shit show. Lots of yellow cards and even a red card (mostly on the other team). They were being overly aggressive. Game ended in a 1-1 tie. They were given a penalty shot to make the tie and I'm not sure why. Our guy got knocked to the ground but somehow committed the foul.
Hate nonsense like that.

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2024, 09:13:21 PM »

DE Factory maddie

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2024, 10:29:18 PM »

Strands #21
“Lock steps”

🟡
Logged