Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2015, 07:14:13 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Another week begins, another sloppy commute
Were you getting the snow we got yesterday? Got at least 4-5 inches during the day.
We got ours yesterday as well, got like 3 inches throughout the day then turned to rain so it's just sloppy out there. Delayed opening for the kids but I'm at work this time
It never turned to rain up here so we've got a couple of more inches.  Delayed openings here too.  I'm about to go assess/shovel and decide if I'm going in today or work from home.

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2015, 07:14:23 AM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2015, 07:16:11 AM »

morning Scott.
Morning Dean, I still never heard why you were asked to leave the park, I assumed it was a group thing at first were you singled out?
truth be told, I was used by the landlady as her 'confidant'. she would call me and ask what was getting done in the park. I would tell her what I saw even though I wasn't here much. she figured nothing was getting done. then she talked to the camper that was fixing the electric problems here, he pumped her full of shit and she went on a rage and smacked a camper, almost getting arrested. I got the blame. 'defammation of character' and then 'conflict of interest'.

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2015, 07:21:04 AM »

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2015, 07:23:23 AM »

morning Scott.
Morning Dean, I still never heard why you were asked to leave the park, I assumed it was a group thing at first were you singled out?
truth be told, I was used by the landlady as her 'confidant'. she would call me and ask what was getting done in the park. I would tell her what I saw even though I wasn't here much. she figured nothing was getting done. then she talked to the camper that was fixing the electric problems here, he pumped her full of shit and she went on a rage and smacked a camper, almost getting arrested. I got the blame. 'defammation of character' and then 'conflict of interest'.
Holy shit, I didn't realize how you got hosed. Can't trust many people these days unfortunately. Hopefully the change is for the better

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2015, 07:23:48 AM »

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2015, 07:25:08 AM »

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2015, 07:25:43 AM »

morning Scott.
Morning Dean, I still never heard why you were asked to leave the park, I assumed it was a group thing at first were you singled out?
truth be told, I was used by the landlady as her 'confidant'. she would call me and ask what was getting done in the park. I would tell her what I saw even though I wasn't here much. she figured nothing was getting done. then she talked to the camper that was fixing the electric problems here, he pumped her full of shit and she went on a rage and smacked a camper, almost getting arrested. I got the blame. 'defammation of character' and then 'conflict of interest'.
Holy shit, I didn't realize how you got hosed. Can't trust many people these days unfortunately. Hopefully the change is for the better
Doesn't sound like it can get much worse. Trouble has apparently followed him to the FLA.

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2015, 07:25:44 AM »

morning Scott.
Morning Dean, I still never heard why you were asked to leave the park, I assumed it was a group thing at first were you singled out?
truth be told, I was used by the landlady as her 'confidant'. she would call me and ask what was getting done in the park. I would tell her what I saw even though I wasn't here much. she figured nothing was getting done. then she talked to the camper that was fixing the electric problems here, he pumped her full of shit and she went on a rage and smacked a camper, almost getting arrested. I got the blame. 'defammation of character' and then 'conflict of interest'.
Good moving morning, Deano.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/2/2015
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2015, 07:26:54 AM »

8 Punch Bareknuckle Belicoso (5.0"x50)
          10/32.50
 7 Cain Habano 'F' Robusto (5.7"x50)
          5/22.50
 6 My Uzi Weighs a Ton Bait Fish (4.0"x44)
         10/39.99
 5 Cohiba XV 550 (5.0"x50)
          5/29.99
 4 Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 3 Man O' War Ruination War Horse (Perfecto)
         10/29.99
 2 Alec Bradley Family Blend
         10/39.99
 1 Montecristo Media Noche
          5/27.50

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2015, 07:27:28 AM »

Good morning to you too, recapping Chip.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2015, 07:27:54 AM »

morning Scott.
Morning Dean, I still never heard why you were asked to leave the park, I assumed it was a group thing at first were you singled out?
truth be told, I was used by the landlady as her 'confidant'. she would call me and ask what was getting done in the park. I would tell her what I saw even though I wasn't here much. she figured nothing was getting done. then she talked to the camper that was fixing the electric problems here, he pumped her full of shit and she went on a rage and smacked a camper, almost getting arrested. I got the blame. 'defammation of character' and then 'conflict of interest'.
Holy shit, I didn't realize how you got hosed. Can't trust many people these days unfortunately. Hopefully the change is for the better
I was put in a position I shouldn't have allowed myself to be in to begin with. my biggest complaint to her was she needed to stop being everybody's friend and be a business woman if she wanted to make money. she allowed everybody to take advantage of her and it came back and bit me in the ass.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2015, 07:28:58 AM »

good morning Tony.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2015, 07:30:17 AM »

I stand by my principles and morals, which don't seem to fit in down here.

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2015, 07:32:17 AM »

Good morning, chaps.
Morning Tony
What's shaking, Scotty?
Not too much Tony, can't wait to get this month over with and move into "smoking season", I know I'm not alone in having enough of this snow bullshit
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27