Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
5/24/2021
« on: May 24, 2021, 12:01:14 AM »

Happy Monday! Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 05:31:20 AM »

Time to start another week. But at least this one ends with the end of the school year and a 3-day weekend.

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 06:27:47 AM »

Time to start another week. But at least this one ends with the end of the school year and a 3-day weekend.
End of the school year is a good thing for you?

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 06:28:04 AM »

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2021, 06:30:36 AM »

Did I miss a jam over the weekend?

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2021, 06:44:02 AM »

My 2nd daughter is STARTING full days at school this week. We've got another month before summer vacation actually starts.

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2021, 06:52:22 AM »

Time to start another week. But at least this one ends with the end of the school year and a 3-day weekend.
End of the school year is a good thing for you?
Normally, it means the end of driving to pick them up every day, which is good. This year, we're just slogging through to the end with all this virtual crap. I'll be very glad when it's over.

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2021, 06:52:35 AM »

My 2nd daughter is STARTING full days at school this week. We've got another month before summer vacation actually starts.
Oof.

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2021, 06:52:57 AM »

Did I miss a jam over the weekend?
I failed to check any of the deals over the weekend. In fact, you just reminded me to check them today.

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2021, 06:54:53 AM »

Looks like CI has some 10ers with a $20 CI gift card freebie. Couple of decent options there.

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2021, 07:13:56 AM »

Did I miss a jam over the weekend?
I failed to check any of the deals over the weekend. In fact, you just reminded me to check them today.
I didn't check either. Assuming there's wasn't one, it's been about a week and a half since...

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2021, 07:16:16 AM »

Time to start another week. But at least this one ends with the end of the school year and a 3-day weekend.
End of the school year is a good thing for you?
Normally, it means the end of driving to pick them up every day, which is good. This year, we're just slogging through to the end with all this virtual crap. I'll be very glad when it's over.
The boys have been out of my hair for 4 hours each morning. I haven't minded driving them to and fro since it forced me to step away from my PC for a bit. When they're home for summer they may sleep in some but there will definitely be less quiet and more fighting.

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2021, 07:22:03 AM »

Time to start another week. But at least this one ends with the end of the school year and a 3-day weekend.
End of the school year is a good thing for you?
Normally, it means the end of driving to pick them up every day, which is good. This year, we're just slogging through to the end with all this virtual crap. I'll be very glad when it's over.
The boys have been out of my hair for 4 hours each morning. I haven't minded driving them to and fro since it forced me to step away from my PC for a bit. When they're home for summer they may sleep in some but there will definitely be less quiet and more fighting.
I have no problem stepping away from the laptop when the day is done. But with the 2 younger ones doing school from the kitchen table most times, I anticipate the same level of fighting once summer vacation hits. Lol

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2021, 08:11:57 AM »

Today is a shit show. Dropped off daughter first. Waiting for the boys to be ready so that I can drop them off too. Then the car goes to the body shop. All the while, I'm on coherence calls.

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2021, 08:26:32 AM »

Today is a shit show. Dropped off daughter first. Waiting for the boys to be ready so that I can drop them off too. Then the car goes to the body shop. All the while, I'm on coherence calls.
Sounds like a lack of coherence calls to me. Sheesh!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5