Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2021, 12:11:23 PM »

Two-fer lull? Hoping the hardest part of Tuesday is over. Things are looking up.
Spoke too soon. All hell broke loose.
Yeah, well it spilled all the way over here.  Please do something about it, wouldja?
Sorry, Raz. Working on it...
Don't make me have to put this on your permanent record.
Just do it, it's the only way he'll learn.
No, it's useless. I don't give a shit.

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2021, 12:17:43 PM »

Morning Tony and Golf.
Speaking of golf, guess I'm going to have to dust off one of Dean's golf Avi's for you on Friday.
I hope I still remember which end of the club I'm supposed to hold on to.
TWSS...

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2021, 12:19:41 PM »

Two-fer lull? Hoping the hardest part of Tuesday is over. Things are looking up.
Spoke too soon. All hell broke loose.
Yeah, well it spilled all the way over here.  Please do something about it, wouldja?
Sorry, Raz. Working on it...
Don't make me have to put this on your permanent record.
Just do it, it's the only way he'll learn.
No, it's useless. I don't give a shit.
TWSS....again.... :-\

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2021, 12:27:47 PM »

Two-fer lull? Hoping the hardest part of Tuesday is over. Things are looking up.
Spoke too soon. All hell broke loose.
Yeah, well it spilled all the way over here.  Please do something about it, wouldja?
Sorry, Raz. Working on it...
Don't make me have to put this on your permanent record.
Just do it, it's the only way he'll learn.
No, it's useless. I don't give a shit.
TWSS....again.... :-
That one was a little too real.

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2021, 12:38:04 PM »

Two-fer lull? Hoping the hardest part of Tuesday is over. Things are looking up.
Spoke too soon. All hell broke loose.
Yeah, well it spilled all the way over here.  Please do something about it, wouldja?
Sorry, Raz. Working on it...
Don't make me have to put this on your permanent record.
Just do it, it's the only way he'll learn.
Or I could assign you to assist him.

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2021, 01:12:43 PM »

Two-fer lull? Hoping the hardest part of Tuesday is over. Things are looking up.
Spoke too soon. All hell broke loose.
Yeah, well it spilled all the way over here.  Please do something about it, wouldja?
Sorry, Raz. Working on it...
Don't make me have to put this on your permanent record.
Just do it, it's the only way he'll learn.
Or I could assign you to assist him.
Then we're right back to the problem of someone not giving a shit.

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2021, 01:25:44 PM »

Two-fer lull? Hoping the hardest part of Tuesday is over. Things are looking up.
Spoke too soon. All hell broke loose.
Yeah, well it spilled all the way over here.  Please do something about it, wouldja?
Sorry, Raz. Working on it...
Don't make me have to put this on your permanent record.
Just do it, it's the only way he'll learn.
Or I could assign you to assist him.
Have the bald leading the bald....

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2021, 01:33:07 PM »

Two-fer lull? Hoping the hardest part of Tuesday is over. Things are looking up.
Spoke too soon. All hell broke loose.
Yeah, well it spilled all the way over here.  Please do something about it, wouldja?
Sorry, Raz. Working on it...
Don't make me have to put this on your permanent record.
Just do it, it's the only way he'll learn.
Or I could assign you to assist him.
Have the bald leading the bald....
You wound me, sir.

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2021, 01:43:24 PM »

If you now get a death sentence in SC, you get to choose between the electric chair and a firing squad!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/death-penalty-electric-chair-firing-squad-south-carolina-new-law/

...but with the cost of ammo these days....

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2021, 01:46:01 PM »

If you now get a death sentence in SC, you get to choose between the electric chair and a firing squad!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/death-penalty-electric-chair-firing-squad-south-carolina-new-law/

...but with the cost of ammo these days....
Heck, because of ammo cost, they are reducing the number of  proficiency qualifying rounds from 50 to 25 for concealed carry [soon to be open carry] permit.

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2021, 01:46:55 PM »

If you now get a death sentence in SC, you get to choose between the electric chair and a firing squad!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/death-penalty-electric-chair-firing-squad-south-carolina-new-law/

...but with the cost of ammo these days....
Heck, because of ammo cost, they are reducing the number of  proficiency qualifying rounds from 50 to 25 for concealed carry [soon to be open carry] permit.
I think I'll just stick with concealed carry, thanks.

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2021, 01:56:31 PM »

Two-fer lull? Hoping the hardest part of Tuesday is over. Things are looking up.
Spoke too soon. All hell broke loose.
Yeah, well it spilled all the way over here.  Please do something about it, wouldja?
Sorry, Raz. Working on it...
Don't make me have to put this on your permanent record.
Just do it, it's the only way he'll learn.
Or I could assign you to assist him.
Then we're right back to the problem of someone not giving a shit.
Clearly, you're not a team player.

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2021, 02:06:26 PM »

If you now get a death sentence in SC, you get to choose between the electric chair and a firing squad!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/death-penalty-electric-chair-firing-squad-south-carolina-new-law/

...but with the cost of ammo these days....
Heck, because of ammo cost, they are reducing the number of  proficiency qualifying rounds from 50 to 25 for concealed carry [soon to be open carry] permit.
Doesn't much matter.  50 rounds on paper do not better demonstrate competence than 25...or 10.  Carrying a gun is easy.  Using it is hard.

Also, when the average GI, police officer, or FBI agent has less training and practice than I have, the government has no grounds to assess competence anyway.

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2021, 02:11:47 PM »

Two-fer lull? Hoping the hardest part of Tuesday is over. Things are looking up.
Spoke too soon. All hell broke loose.
Yeah, well it spilled all the way over here.  Please do something about it, wouldja?
Sorry, Raz. Working on it...
Don't make me have to put this on your permanent record.
Just do it, it's the only way he'll learn.
Or I could assign you to assist him.
Then we're right back to the problem of someone not giving a shit.
Clearly, you're not a team player.
I also don't use the new cover sheets on the TPS reports.

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2021, 02:17:36 PM »

Summer Sausage available at Atlantic Cigars.  15% off and a free koozie!

https://atlanticcigar.com/the-summer-sausage/
(Discount will Reflect at Cart Level)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4