So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
You guys trying to make each others clothes fall off?
My buddy, Bill Cosby, told me that tequila is the next best thing after Spanish Fly for getting it done.

Morning, all.
Yes you do!
Good mornin Joe

Morning, Shaun.  Had an EPC New Wave Reserva last night, definitely gets two thumbs up from me.  Loved it.  Obviously reminded me of the Short Run 2012 but it was heavier on the pepper.  Much richer, too.  And still mild strength, which was nice.  I know Dave had one yesterday, too, perhaps he can chime in.
That pretty much captures what I thought.  What stood out to me was the greater amount of pepper/spice (but never overwhelming) rich nuts and creaminess.  Solid oak/cedar foundation.
Thanks for the reviews guys - I need to get 5-10 of each it sounds like
Get a box....$122 for 24 toro with VIP.
You enablin?  Anyone wanna do a split?

Ha, I just split a box of the robustos with Dan.  But I'd consider another half box.  They were that good.  Really only interested in the robusto, though.
I still need to get some La Historias too...FML!
Yes you do!

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
I have one packed, so you don't need to....but if you must....lol

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
I have one packed, so you don't need to....but if you must....lol
We can do a comparison.  More fun.  I'm ready to leave now... If only I could.

Ballast Point email...

'Tis the Victory at Season
There's no better way to get into the holiday spirit than with our favorite event of the year. The 3rd Annual Victory at Sea Day will return on Sunday, December 21! We've got a great lineup of specialty versions of Victory at Sea plus some other fun stuff planned for the day.

Here are the details:

    Sunday, December 21 at all four of our tasting room locations
    Tickets for sale at the door: $25, includes a limited edition Victory at Sea goblet and a wristband for five 4oz specialty Victory at Sea pours. Goblets are limited - come early!
    Individual tasters of Victory at Sea varieties for sale
    Limited edition Victory at Sea 2014 hoodies for sale
    Special Victory at Sea menus at Miramar and Little Italy

We'll publish the tap list as we get closer to the event, so stay tuned to our website and Facebook pages for updates.

In the meantime, you can warm up your Victory at Sea appetite by picking up a 22oz bottle or 6pack (yes, they are now available in 6packs) in our tasting rooms or your local store.

Cheers!
Guess we know where JWacky is going after Church!

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
I have one packed, so you don't need to....but if you must....lol
We can do a comparison.  More fun.  I'm ready to leave now... If only I could.
Bringing any sangrita?

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
I have one packed, so you don't need to....but if you must....lol
We can do a comparison.  More fun.  I'm ready to leave now... If only I could.
Bringing any sangrita?
You guys dress up too?

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
I have one packed, so you don't need to....but if you must....lol
We can do a comparison.  More fun.  I'm ready to leave now... If only I could.
Bringing any sangrita?
I wish.  Where does one get that?  The last time I drank this particular tequila , it came with a sangrita chaser and it was delightful.
Logged

dwgbryant

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
I have one packed, so you don't need to....but if you must....lol
We can do a comparison.  More fun.  I'm ready to leave now... If only I could.
Bringing any sangrita?
don't forget the liverwurst, onion, horseradish cheese, mustard, and crusty Italian bread!

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
I have one packed, so you don't need to....but if you must....lol
We can do a comparison.  More fun.  I'm ready to leave now... If only I could.
Bringing any sangrita?
don't forget the liverwurst, onion, horseradish cheese, mustard, and crusty Italian bread!
And the lipstick - and if you bring Dean's food, get some gum too...hate to think of you guys kissing with the breath that would give you!

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
I have one packed, so you don't need to....but if you must....lol
We can do a comparison.  More fun.  I'm ready to leave now... If only I could.
Bringing any sangrita?
don't forget the liverwurst, onion, horseradish cheese, mustard, and crusty Italian bread!
I don't think this crowd appreciates the finer cuisines like you and I do, Deano.  LMAO!

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
I have one packed, so you don't need to....but if you must....lol
We can do a comparison.  More fun.  I'm ready to leave now... If only I could.
Bringing any sangrita?
don't forget the liverwurst, onion, horseradish cheese, mustard, and crusty Italian bread!
And the lipstick - and if you bring Dean's food, get some gum too...hate to think of you guys kissing with the breath that would give you!
How right you are liverwurst, onion, horseradish cheese, mustard, and crusty Italian bread breath!

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
I have one packed, so you don't need to....but if you must....lol
We can do a comparison.  More fun.  I'm ready to leave now... If only I could.
Bringing any sangrita?
I wish.  Where does one get that?  The last time I drank this particular tequila , it came with a sangrita chaser and it was delightful.
Usually make from scratch.

INGREDIENTS
Orange Juice Version:
1 ounce fresh squeezed orange juice
3/4 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
1/2 ounce grenadine
3 dashes hot sauce or 1/4 tsp chile powder
slice of jalapeno pepper for garnish (optional)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Shooter
PREPARATION

Tomato Version:
1 ounce tomato or clamato juice
3-5 drops Tabasco sauce
dash of Worcestershire sauce
slice of jalapeno for garnish (optional)
Shake the ingredients in a cocktail shaker without ice and chill before serving.
Fill one shot glass with tequila (gold, blanco, or reposado are common).
Fill a second shot glass with the sangrita mix.
Place a jalapeno slice on top of the sangrita if desired.
Shoot the tequila and chase it with the second shot.

Of course there are a million versions in between

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.
I'm bringing a bottle of tequila.  Excited about it too.
I have one packed, so you don't need to....but if you must....lol
We can do a comparison.  More fun.  I'm ready to leave now... If only I could.
Bringing any sangrita?
don't forget the liverwurst, onion, horseradish cheese, mustard, and crusty Italian bread!
And the lipstick - and if you bring Dean's food, get some gum too...hate to think of you guys kissing with the breath that would give you!
How right you are liverwurst, onion, horseradish cheese, mustard, and crusty Italian bread breath!
Didn't seem to bother the movie lady.