Any good deals on various sites today?
Four Kicks Robustos on sale at Regency for $110/Box of 24, sounds pretty good without checking other sites - free ship
I wouldn't mind getting some JD Howards for that price...really enjoy that smoke.
What's the preferred size? NJDave also, I think he likes them. There are 2 boxes up on CBid that close today, 1 day auctions. HR46 and HR48
My preference is corona gorda (5.6" x 46) followed by toro (6.0" x 54).

Any good deals on various sites today?
Four Kicks Robustos on sale at Regency for $110/Box of 24, sounds pretty good without checking other sites - free ship
I wouldn't mind getting some JD Howards for that price...really enjoy that smoke.
For me, that's my least favorite of the four Four Kicks offerings.

Any good deals on various sites today?
Four Kicks Robustos on sale at Regency for $110/Box of 24, sounds pretty good without checking other sites - free ship
I wouldn't mind getting some JD Howards for that price...really enjoy that smoke.
What's the preferred size? NJDave also, I think he likes them. There are 2 boxes up on CBid that close today, 1 day auctions. HR46 and HR48
I have had the one in the 6shooter sampler, I am guessing that's the 46
The 46's close tomorrow, the 48's close today
I bid on the 46s, stay away ladies!

Any good deals on various sites today?
Four Kicks Robustos on sale at Regency for $110/Box of 24, sounds pretty good without checking other sites - free ship
I wouldn't mind getting some JD Howards for that price...really enjoy that smoke.
For me, that's my least favorite of the four Four Kicks offerings.
I think I would rank them - JD Howard > Headley Grange > 4 Kicks
Logged

dwgbryant

apparently whatever I saw in the sky at 7:10am wasn't no space launch. CNN says it's been delayed. ha. ???
now it's been scrubbed until tomorrow, WTF did I see?

Any good deals on various sites today?
Four Kicks Robustos on sale at Regency for $110/Box of 24, sounds pretty good without checking other sites - free ship
I wouldn't mind getting some JD Howards for that price...really enjoy that smoke.
For me, that's my least favorite of the four Four Kicks offerings.
I think I would rank them - JD Howard > Headley Grange > 4 Kicks
I prefer the Headley Grange then the 4 Kicks. Las Calaveras rules though

apparently whatever I saw in the sky at 7:10am wasn't no space launch. CNN says it's been delayed. ha. ???
now it's been scrubbed until tomorrow, WTF did I see?
Smoke signals
Logged

dwgbryant

apparently whatever I saw in the sky at 7:10am wasn't no space launch. CNN says it's been delayed. ha. ???
now it's been scrubbed until tomorrow, WTF did I see?
Smoke signals
trying to figure out what I was smoking.

Any good deals on various sites today?
Four Kicks Robustos on sale at Regency for $110/Box of 24, sounds pretty good without checking other sites - free ship
I wouldn't mind getting some JD Howards for that price...really enjoy that smoke.
For me, that's my least favorite of the four Four Kicks offerings.
I think I would rank them - JD Howard > Headley Grange > 4 Kicks
I prefer the Headley Grange then the 4 Kicks. Las Calaveras rules though
Ohh, for sure - I was just talking 6shooters.  With all their LE stuff it's hard to try everything now!

apparently whatever I saw in the sky at 7:10am wasn't no space launch. CNN says it's been delayed. ha. ???
now it's been scrubbed until tomorrow, WTF did I see?
Smoke signals
trying to figure out what I was smoking.
Sounds like you need to see some titties...

Any good deals on various sites today?
Four Kicks Robustos on sale at Regency for $110/Box of 24, sounds pretty good without checking other sites - free ship
I wouldn't mind getting some JD Howards for that price...really enjoy that smoke.
For me, that's my least favorite of the four Four Kicks offerings.
I think I would rank them - JD Howard > Headley Grange > 4 Kicks
I go Jericho Hill >Headley Grange>Four Kicks>JD Howard.  So at least we wouldn't fight if sharing a sampler.

apparently whatever I saw in the sky at 7:10am wasn't no space launch. CNN says it's been delayed. ha. ???
now it's been scrubbed until tomorrow, WTF did I see?
Smoke signals
trying to figure out what I was smoking.
Sounds like you need to see some titties...
He's still coming down from his overdose yesterday.

Any good deals on various sites today?
Four Kicks Robustos on sale at Regency for $110/Box of 24, sounds pretty good without checking other sites - free ship
I wouldn't mind getting some JD Howards for that price...really enjoy that smoke.
For me, that's my least favorite of the four Four Kicks offerings.
I think I would rank them - JD Howard > Headley Grange > 4 Kicks
I go Jericho Hill >Headley Grange>Four Kicks>JD Howard.  So at least we wouldn't fight if sharing a sampler.
I would put the Jericho inibetween the HG and 4K for me - good, but not the full bodied flavors I am looking for.  Reminded of an LP9, which I am a T52 guy

Ok boys, I'll lurk a little later.  Gotta get on the road.
I'm giggling when I ask this but what time do you plan on getting to the place later?  ;D
....listening.....
I'm 5:00 at best, probably 5:15 more likely
Sounding more and more like Antnee all the time!
I believe the calendar says 5:PM.  As per usual, I should be there a few minutes earlier than that.

Ok boys, I'll lurk a little later.  Gotta get on the road.
I'm giggling when I ask this but what time do you plan on getting to the place later?  ;D
....listening.....
I'm 5:00 at best, probably 5:15 more likely
Sounding more and more like Antnee all the time!
I believe the calendar says 5:PM.  As per usual, I should be there a few minutes earlier than that.
You should be but you won't be. Did you move the elf last night or was it too stressful?