Good Lord is my clock wrong this morning?  Fish, Dean and Golf already here??  Golf you must be working overtime.
Yes indeedy. Doing another 2 hours on Friday, then a half hour Saturday. Between that and getting paid for Thanksgiving, next paycheck should be large and in charge. Though, likely still gone by 5 pm that day.
A few extra $ never hurts maybe you can squeeze a nice cigar out of there for your efforts.
Still got some bday $ to get some cigars now, just waiting for some kinda deal. Anywhere.
Glad I am stocked up, overstocked in fact, because deals on quality smokes are getting harder and harder to find.
I'm pretty well stocked, but always looking to buy when I can. Just not a lot of deals out there anymore. We were spoiled there for a few years.
We definitely got spoiled.  I grabbed up quite a few deals over the past few months and absolutely can't squeeze more than a 5 pack in my Humidors.  Most of the deals I found were only deals because of coupon codes applied to specials with free shipping.   Plus this time of year I just don't smoke many due to the weather, I am definitely a fair weather smoker.

Guess I better get moving towards work.  BBL
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Guess I better get moving towards work.  BBL
Looks like you took everyone with you.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

7 ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail (torpedo) (5.0"x56)
         10/29.99
 5 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 4 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
         10/29.99
 3 Man O' War Ruination War Horse (Perfecto)
          5/29.99
 2 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

7 ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail (torpedo) (5.0"x56)
         10/29.99
 5 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 4 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
         10/29.99
 3 Man O' War Ruination War Horse (Perfecto)
          5/29.99
 2 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10

That last recap should hold us until Dave gets here, work adherence time for me.

Good Lord is my clock wrong this morning?  Fish, Dean and Golf already here??  Golf you must be working overtime.
Yes indeedy. Doing another 2 hours on Friday, then a half hour Saturday. Between that and getting paid for Thanksgiving, next paycheck should be large and in charge. Though, likely still gone by 5 pm that day.
A few extra $ never hurts maybe you can squeeze a nice cigar out of there for your efforts.
Still got some bday $ to get some cigars now, just waiting for some kinda deal. Anywhere.
Glad I am stocked up, overstocked in fact, because deals on quality smokes are getting harder and harder to find.
I'm pretty well stocked, but always looking to buy when I can. Just not a lot of deals out there anymore. We were spoiled there for a few years.
Boxes of CyB Corona Reals for $67 at famous after coupon is a great deal

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean, Dave and Fishy.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good Lord is my clock wrong this morning?  Fish, Dean and Golf already here??  Golf you must be working overtime.
good morning TexDave.
You are up mighty early FL Dean.  Did your lost campers ever show up?
nope, campers never showed up. may have found another place.

doing paperwork to move accts/money from NY to Florida.
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean, Dave and Fishy.
morning TravDave.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean, Dave and Fishy.
Morning David, about time you strolled in
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave, nice ass.

Good Lord is my clock wrong this morning?  Fish, Dean and Golf already here??  Golf you must be working overtime.
good morning TexDave.
You are up mighty early FL Dean.  Did your lost campers ever show up?
nope, campers never showed up. may have found another place.

doing paperwork to move accts/money from NY to Florida.
What have you been doing down there, sitting around smoking cigars, playing golf and chasing large breasted landlords?

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean, Dave and Fishy.
Morning David, about time you strolled in
Yea, well, didn't want to disrupt the big party already rolling here.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good Lord is my clock wrong this morning?  Fish, Dean and Golf already here??  Golf you must be working overtime.
good morning TexDave.
You are up mighty early FL Dean.  Did your lost campers ever show up?
nope, campers never showed up. may have found another place.

doing paperwork to move accts/money from NY to Florida.
What have you been doing down there, sitting around smoking cigars, playing golf and chasing large breasted landlords?
sounds about right. . . and waiting to see where I wanted to settle down at.

8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto (5.0 x 50)
         10/34.50