Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Only if they will shoot at me :)
You mean we don't do enough of that on here?
Damn internet bullies ;)

Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Shaun's job would be to stand up top and hand the targets down.
LOL

OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!

Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Only if they will shoot at me :)
You mean we don't do enough of that on here?
Damn internet bullies ;)
Guess we will be getting a call from your Mother soon.

Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Only if they will shoot at me :)
You mean we don't do enough of that on here?
Damn internet bullies ;)
We have no bullies here....only character builders.

OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!

OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....

OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Oh, hell, everybody knows I'll be the last one here - I'm stuck until 5pm pacific time.  I'll hand it over to Tony when I leave.

Never totally alone, TexasDave will be here for a bit then try to close things early, I will be in an out and CB will stop in after he finishes his cyber-purse holding.

But for now, time to head home.

Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.
Only if they will shit on me :)
Fixed it!  Are you by any chance, of German decent?

Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.

Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.
I'll keep an eye on the place until someone returns for the evening shift.

OK, i am heading home to let the dogs out.   Still some activity so will leave the lights on and Shaun is in charge!
Hopefully heading home soon, just waiting for call from furnace-man!
....part is backordered....
Nope, but it's $500, so that's LOVELY.

Not that it matters, but I'll be MIA for a while.  Be safe.
What do you want for the ride home? CyB, EPC, Tat, 601 blue, green, yellow, 4 kicks, Padron?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25