CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25

Author Topic: 12/2/2014  (Read 47416 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 12/2/2014
« Reply #300 on: December 02, 2014, 03:03:22 PM »

btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
That is the Ol' Dean Deadbeat Stories we been missing!  Get on their asses Dean!  I mean hell i got verizon family plan, 3 smart phones, unlimited voice and texts and 10 gb of data and my monthly is like $250ish how in the hell can they have those kinds of bills???
six (6) deadbeats on this plan, well not counting me.
So 7. ;)
well, 5 and then myself. I guess. fuck, I don't know anymore. maybe I ought to be a deadbeat myself. they sure seem to live better than I do.
They damn sure worry less anyway.
can't escape the deadbeats no matter where I go. this park is starting to fill up with them. everybody wants to live for nothing!
Maybe it's time to convince Tex to buy that RV park!
I would not mind buying it but not as an RV park other than for me and Dean the head maintenance man.  I think it is already sold though.
as far as I know, that deal fell through. been taken off the market.
What next?????
no idea.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #301 on: December 02, 2014, 03:03:41 PM »

btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
That is the Ol' Dean Deadbeat Stories we been missing!  Get on their asses Dean!  I mean hell i got verizon family plan, 3 smart phones, unlimited voice and texts and 10 gb of data and my monthly is like $250ish how in the hell can they have those kinds of bills???
six (6) deadbeats on this plan, well not counting me.
So 7. ;)
well, 5 and then myself. I guess. fuck, I don't know anymore. maybe I ought to be a deadbeat myself. they sure seem to live better than I do.
They damn sure worry less anyway.
can't escape the deadbeats no matter where I go. this park is starting to fill up with them. everybody wants to live for nothing!
I would not mind buying it but not as an RV park other than for me and Dean the head maintenance man.  I think it is already sold though.
What next?????
"Tex's Banterland Park"!

dwgbryant

« Reply #302 on: December 02, 2014, 03:04:38 PM »

need a nap. this stress is wearing me down. fucking lost campers.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #303 on: December 02, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »

What next?????
no idea.
Have you heard back from the other place?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #304 on: December 02, 2014, 03:05:41 PM »

need a nap. this stress is wearing me down. fucking lost campers.
If they stay lost you want have to fuk with them so no worries.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #305 on: December 02, 2014, 03:07:23 PM »

Sure as hell hope we have a Jam tomorrow, bad Jam is better than cut hay offering all day.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #306 on: December 02, 2014, 03:11:54 PM »

I don't get on here that often, that I forgot I had logged off.  Well at least my computer is big fat foot proof now!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #307 on: December 02, 2014, 03:20:59 PM »

Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Do you tell them it was fortunate you did not choot yourself in the process?
No.  The rifle was still in the truck, and the .45 was safetied and holstered such that there was no way it could have gone off.  Firearms were a non-factor, beyond the fact that they were the reason I was there.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #308 on: December 02, 2014, 03:22:55 PM »

Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #309 on: December 02, 2014, 03:29:20 PM »

Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.
During competitions, there are range officials in there to retrieve and replace targets.
Wowza!  Sounds like a job for Shaun.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #310 on: December 02, 2014, 03:35:13 PM »

Only if they will shoot at me :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #311 on: December 02, 2014, 03:38:08 PM »

Damn sure not one for me.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #312 on: December 02, 2014, 03:38:31 PM »

You mean we don't do enough of that on here?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #313 on: December 02, 2014, 03:42:40 PM »

You mean we don't do enough of that on here?
Apparently not!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #314 on: December 02, 2014, 03:45:16 PM »

Shaun's job would be to stand up top and hand the targets down.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25