CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25

Author Topic: 12/2/2014  (Read 47412 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 12/2/2014
« Reply #285 on: December 02, 2014, 02:34:44 PM »

btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
That is the Ol' Dean Deadbeat Stories we been missing!  Get on their asses Dean!  I mean hell i got verizon family plan, 3 smart phones, unlimited voice and texts and 10 gb of data and my monthly is like $250ish how in the hell can they have those kinds of bills???
six (6) deadbeats on this plan, well not counting me.
So 7. ;)
well, 5 and then myself. I guess. fuck, I don't know anymore. maybe I ought to be a deadbeat myself. they sure seem to live better than I do.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #286 on: December 02, 2014, 02:35:58 PM »

It's that time. Hazzuh!
Enjoy that 3-Way Dave.  See ya tomorrow

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #287 on: December 02, 2014, 02:36:09 PM »

Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #288 on: December 02, 2014, 02:36:43 PM »

btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
That is the Ol' Dean Deadbeat Stories we been missing!  Get on their asses Dean!  I mean hell i got verizon family plan, 3 smart phones, unlimited voice and texts and 10 gb of data and my monthly is like $250ish how in the hell can they have those kinds of bills???
So 7. ;)
well, 5 and then myself. I guess. fuck, I don't know anymore. maybe I ought to be a deadbeat myself. they sure seem to live better than I do.
They damn sure worry less anyway.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #289 on: December 02, 2014, 02:43:35 PM »

OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.

dwgbryant

« Reply #290 on: December 02, 2014, 02:44:01 PM »

So 7. ;)
can't escape the deadbeats no matter where I go. this park is starting to fill up with them. everybody wants to live for nothing!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #291 on: December 02, 2014, 02:45:01 PM »

Catch ya later Joe!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #292 on: December 02, 2014, 02:45:42 PM »

So 7. ;)
can't escape the deadbeats no matter where I go. this park is starting to fill up with them. everybody wants to live for nothing!
Maybe it's time to convince Tex to buy that RV park!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #293 on: December 02, 2014, 02:45:48 PM »

Take care, buddy.  Thanks for checking in.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #294 on: December 02, 2014, 02:46:47 PM »

this Four Kicks is good.
going to have to make a liverwurst, onion, and horseradish cheese sandwich on crusty bread when I'm done.
Dean-Dean-Dean you make Cincinnati Chili sound good.
Liverwurst sounds fantastic to me!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #295 on: December 02, 2014, 02:48:15 PM »

So 7. ;)
I would not mind buying it but not as an RV park other than for me and Dean the head maintenance man.  I think it is already sold though.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #296 on: December 02, 2014, 02:48:44 PM »

this Four Kicks is good.
going to have to make a liverwurst, onion, and horseradish cheese sandwich on crusty bread when I'm done.
Dean-Dean-Dean you make Cincinnati Chili sound good.
Liverwurst sounds fantastic to me!
It would right along with the Ragu.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #297 on: December 02, 2014, 02:55:48 PM »

You just got here!

dwgbryant

« Reply #298 on: December 02, 2014, 02:57:32 PM »

So 7. ;)
I would not mind buying it but not as an RV park other than for me and Dean the head maintenance man.  I think it is already sold though.
as far as I know, that deal fell through. been taken off the market.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #299 on: December 02, 2014, 03:01:27 PM »

So 7. ;)
as far as I know, that deal fell through. been taken off the market.
What next?????
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25