dwgbryant

btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
That is the Ol' Dean Deadbeat Stories we been missing!  Get on their asses Dean!  I mean hell i got verizon family plan, 3 smart phones, unlimited voice and texts and 10 gb of data and my monthly is like $250ish how in the hell can they have those kinds of bills???
six (6) deadbeats on this plan, well not counting me.
So 7. ;)
well, 5 and then myself. I guess. fuck, I don't know anymore. maybe I ought to be a deadbeat myself. they sure seem to live better than I do.

It's that time. Hazzuh!
Enjoy that 3-Way Dave.  See ya tomorrow

Glad you are going to make it thru the day now just make sure to save energy enough to smoke a cigar afterwards.  Bet you are tired of teling folks you fell in a fuk'n ditch.
Yeah, mostly because I can't leave it at that because people wonder how one can break a leg and fracture a shoulder falling in a ditch.  So have to explain that it was paved at the bottom, and had cross-members on top, and so on.
Well during your absence we were wondering just why there was an 8 foot deep open trench across the rifle range in the first place.

[...]
They damn sure worry less anyway.
Logged

jswaykos

OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
Logged

[...]

can't escape the deadbeats no matter where I go. this park is starting to fill up with them. everybody wants to live for nothing!

OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
Catch ya later Joe!

[...]
Maybe it's time to convince Tex to buy that RV park!

OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
Take care, buddy.  Thanks for checking in.

this Four Kicks is good.
going to have to make a liverwurst, onion, and horseradish cheese sandwich on crusty bread when I'm done.
Dean-Dean-Dean you make Cincinnati Chili sound good.
Liverwurst sounds fantastic to me!

[...]
I would not mind buying it but not as an RV park other than for me and Dean the head maintenance man.  I think it is already sold though.

this Four Kicks is good.
going to have to make a liverwurst, onion, and horseradish cheese sandwich on crusty bread when I'm done.
Dean-Dean-Dean you make Cincinnati Chili sound good.
Liverwurst sounds fantastic to me!
It would right along with the Ragu.

OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
You just got here!
[...]

as far as I know, that deal fell through. been taken off the market.

[...]
What next?????