CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25

Author Topic: 12/2/2014  (Read 47408 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 12/2/2014
« Reply #255 on: December 02, 2014, 02:14:37 PM »

btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #256 on: December 02, 2014, 02:18:08 PM »

btw - got a message from Verizon earlier that if the bill isn't paid in 24 hours the sevice will be disconnected. called back, bill approaching $1,000, minimum payment almost $500. made arrangements to hold off 4 more days and called the FIL. he knew absolutely nothing about what's going on. FIL and MIL have been paying their daughter $150 a month each. plus my $100 a month contribution there is enough to make the monthly payment. deadbeat #1, #2, and deadbeat wife are going to get an ass chewing from FIL. told him it will do no good. told hime I was dropping the Family Plan later this month, paying the penalty, and cutting my losses. problem is, the bill needs to be current. if I have to default on the account I will. minute by minute phones are a dime a dozen.
Can't escape the deadbeats no matter how far you go. Yeesh.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #257 on: December 02, 2014, 02:18:46 PM »

That is the Ol' Dean Deadbeat Stories we been missing!  Get on their asses Dean!  I mean hell i got verizon family plan, 3 smart phones, unlimited voice and texts and 10 gb of data and my monthly is like $250ish how in the hell can they have those kinds of bills???

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #258 on: December 02, 2014, 02:19:14 PM »

Can't escape the deadbeats no matter how far you go. Yeesh.
Oh yeah he just has to cut the cords.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #259 on: December 02, 2014, 02:20:24 PM »

The fun never ends, so long as you're buying. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #260 on: December 02, 2014, 02:21:01 PM »

Hey Raz you hanging in there ok at work?

dwgbryant

« Reply #261 on: December 02, 2014, 02:22:22 PM »

That is the Ol' Dean Deadbeat Stories we been missing!  Get on their asses Dean!  I mean hell i got verizon family plan, 3 smart phones, unlimited voice and texts and 10 gb of data and my monthly is like $250ish how in the hell can they have those kinds of bills???
six (6) deadbeats on this plan, well not counting me.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #262 on: December 02, 2014, 02:23:48 PM »

Warden is out of town a couple of days I got to figure out some dinner of choice.   I mean after a 7-11 hot dog for lunch it is going to be tough to come up with something even better.  too damn cold to sit out on the patio drinking and smoking all evening with the dogs to talk to which is what i would be doing if warm.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #263 on: December 02, 2014, 02:24:14 PM »

Shit Dean that is insane.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #264 on: December 02, 2014, 02:24:21 PM »

Hey Raz you hanging in there ok at work?
Leg's a bit uncomfortable, but yeah, I'm okay.  Lots of sympathy from coworkers, but I have to keep telling the story which isn't a lot of fun.  I'll make it.  Think I'm going to go grab a power nap.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #265 on: December 02, 2014, 02:24:40 PM »

So 7. ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #266 on: December 02, 2014, 02:24:57 PM »

It's that time. Hazzuh!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL