Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.

Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Cincinnati chili wrap?

JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?
Nope, different ones:
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093

Huh.  Kinda pricey and no doubt gimmicky.  I take it they're not infused?  I don't trust them since they've been taken over by Swisher...
No, not infused, but I agree, gimmicky.  We've already defined a pretty decent profile for pairings I believe.

Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.
Overwhelmed right now, not a whole lot of fun at work

Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Cincinnati chili wrap?
Ham, Bacon, Roast Beef, mustard, lettuce

Did you say you would be able to make it Thursday Flip?
Sorry, I was reading up in Cincinnati chili, and missed this post.  Have to take part of Wednesday off, to act as chauffeur, for my daughter, so need to work late on Thursday and Friday.  regretfully I will have to miss.

I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
Hey tony, found a brand new PNY micro sd 16GB card I bought for my daughter last xmas, of course she lost it in her room, and I had to buy her another one.  let me know if you need it?  might have some larger ones, that i grabbed at Staples this black friday, will have to look in the bag, the 16GB is free, the others, what I paid for them...
That's mighty kind of you.  I plan on getting rid of this phone by the end of the month anyway.  Also, I think I have another one.  Unfortunately, most of the porn apps I use is on the one that crashed.

Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.
Plumber, Electrician, or Stenographer... what kind of professional help might he need?

Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.
Plumber, Electrician, or Stenographer... what kind of professional help might he need?
Something with a gun pointed towards my head would be great :)

Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.
Plumber, Electrician, or Stenographer... what kind of professional help might he need?
Something with a gun pointed towards my head would be great :)
Bank teller?

Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Damn kids these days!

Two bad it does not come with some cigars to smoke while watching!

The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) $110 + Free Shipping

Hey Scott, before you hazzuh on me... Do you know if Center Street Cigar is any good?  I don't have a smoke with me for the ride home and I was gonna stop there.

Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
I think you may be losing it!  Migt think about some professional help.
Plumber, Electrician, or Stenographer... what kind of professional help might he need?
Something with a gun pointed towards my head would be great :)
Bank teller?
In Ferguson...

Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!
Damn kids these days!
Working and eating, double-bonus!