jswaykos

JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?

Did you say you would be able to make it Thursday Flip?

I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
He'll remember on Friday

JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?
Those are out of control expensive

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
First you start with the sauce:
Ingredients
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons sweet paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
Kosher salt
1 6 -ounce can tomato sauce
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 bay leaf
2 tablespoons chopped unsweetened chocolate
1 tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Freshly ground pepper
12 ounces cooked spaghetti
1 pound grated cheddar cheese

Then the following additions:
3 Way - with cheddar cheese
4 Way - add onions
5 Way -  add beans
6 Way - add Jalapeno

....so when golfin' Dave talks about a 3-Way, now you know what he means.
3/4 lbs. pasta, 1 1/2 lbs. chopped meat, and a whole pound of grated cheddar cheese?  That sounds wacky.  No offense, Joe.

JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?
Nope, different ones:
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093

[...]

Means he is going to your house with Tony?

JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?
Those are out of control expensive
Agreed.  Not on my to do list.

[...]

Might be the most disgusting collection of ingredients I've ever heard

I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
Is that THIS Thursday?

I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
Is that THIS Thursday?
LALTS
Logged

jswaykos

JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

I did not.  Are those the New Holland/Dragon's Milk cigars?
Nope, different ones:
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093

Huh.  Kinda pricey and no doubt gimmicky.  I take it they're not infused?  I don't trust them since they've been taken over by Swisher...

I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
Hey tony, found a brand new PNY micro sd 16GB card I bought for my daughter last xmas, of course she lost it in her room, and I had to buy her another one.  let me know if you need it?  might have some larger ones, that i grabbed at Staples this black friday, will have to look in the bag, the 16GB is free, the others, what I paid for them...

I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?
Is that THIS Thursday?
That's when Dave and I are meeting anyway

Brought a wrap up back to my desk, damn work!