$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.

Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
isn't that where they serve it with macaroni?
spaghetti

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
Cincinnati Chili:  An unusual chili, with cinnamon, cloves, and even chocolate!"

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.

Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
isn't that where they serve it with macaroni?
spaghetti
Correct served over spaghetti.
Logged

jswaykos

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
Cincinnati Chili:  An unusual chili, with cinnamon, cloves, and even chocolate!"

What, no peanut butter?

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
Cincinnati Chili:  An unusual chili, with cinnamon, cloves, and even chocolate!"

What, no peanut butter?
That might help it.

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
according to Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili, it is served over spaghetti, and is built in stages ordered 1-way, 2way,... 5 way. yes it has cinnamon, cloves, allspice and chocolate... they are just too weird in Ohio....

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
according to Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili, it is served over spaghetti, and is built in stages ordered 1-way, 2way,... 5 way. yes it has cinnamon, cloves, allspice and chocolate... they are just too weird in Ohio....
cb's fault?

I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
Cincinnati Chili:  An unusual chili, with cinnamon, cloves, and even chocolate!"

What, no peanut butter?
Bullshit!

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
First you start with the sauce:
Ingredients
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons sweet paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
Kosher salt
1 6 -ounce can tomato sauce
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 bay leaf
2 tablespoons chopped unsweetened chocolate
1 tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Freshly ground pepper
12 ounces cooked spaghetti
1 pound grated cheddar cheese

Then the following additions:
3 Way - with cheddar cheese
4 Way - add onions
5 Way -  add beans
6 Way - add Jalapeno

....so when golfin' Dave talks about a 3-Way, now you know what he means.

I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
according to Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili, it is served over spaghetti, and is built in stages ordered 1-way, 2way,... 5 way. yes it has cinnamon, cloves, allspice and chocolate... they are just too weird in Ohio....
cb's fault?
Actually it is Cincy fault, look at the review at the end, calling Cincy chilli the worst in the nation. http://www.fox19.com/story/23727305/deadspin-cincinnati-chili-is-horrifying-diarrhea-sludge  thnk the review url says it all.

JWacky....did you see the link I put up to Drew Estates beer pairing cigars?

[...]

I'm just as likely to have either, at this point.

I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Sat on it, huh?
Not this time.  It appears the memory card went.
So does that mean you won't remember how to get to the herf on Thursday?