$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Mmmmm, Ragu!

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Mmmmm, Ragu!
I was only kidding.  Sheesh.

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Mmmmm, Ragu!
That thought woke his ass up.

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Y'all are way too picky.

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!

I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!

Costco Chocolate Chip Cookie for desert!

I think my cell phone just shit the bed.  FUCK!!!
Just buy a new one no big deal ;D

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.

Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
isn't that where they serve it with macaroni?

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinatti Chili!
That is....unusual....for sure.

$1 hot dog is pretty tasty.
Pig out at work today. Salad with chicken is good, chili is the worst I've ever had. Blerg.
Must be some of that red Cincinnati Chili!
Maybe, never had that stuff. Tastes like it's made with Ragu or something.
Had one bite of it one time and it tastes like Something is about right so it may be.
Did that stuff have beans in it? This shit also has beans, which I hate.
Seems like it did have but it was sweet and had Cinnamon in it or something like that.  Quite Nasty!
Yes, this has a sweet taste to it also. Just awful. Remind me never to go to Cincy for chili.
Dave, don't go to Cincy for chili, have the veal....