jswaykos

Saw this interesting offering from Drew Estates, "The Smoking Monk":
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093
Don't know if it is general release or a Cigar.com gimmick...
Interesting idea, either way.
Looks a gimmick to me.  $9 each and if you try one of each you don't even get free shipping.  On top of that they don't even have the mf'rs.  Let me know how they are.
Not in any real hurry to try.  Got two new EPC offerings that I'm anxious to sample instead.

Have you tried the New Wave Reserva yet?  I split a box with Dan, meeting up with him Wednesday.  Might just light one up that night, too.

Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Soggy week here, but not that much, not all at once and none of that landslide nonsense.  (not to mention dealing with Californians driving in the rain)

Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
I smell an excuse in the works for Thursday
I better not hear excuses from either of you.
How dare you even lump me in with Tony's unreliability...I like using "lump" and "Tony" in the same sentence, it just feels right

Saw this interesting offering from Drew Estates, "The Smoking Monk":
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=2093
Don't know if it is general release or a Cigar.com gimmick...
Interesting idea, either way.
Looks a gimmick to me.  $9 each and if you try one of each you don't even get free shipping.  On top of that they don't even have the mf'rs.  Let me know how they are.
Not in any real hurry to try.  Got two new EPC offerings that I'm anxious to sample instead.

Have you tried the New Wave Reserva yet?  I split a box with Dan, meeting up with him Wednesday.  Might just light one up that night, too.
Got a box last week and have a box of the Cabinet on the way.  Will look to sample by the weekend.

Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Hey, Joe back-doored me while I wasn't looking

Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Good mornin Joe!  How was the CG?

Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
I smell an excuse in the works for Thursday
I better not hear excuses from either of you.
How dare you even lump me in with Tony's unreliability...I like using "lump" and "Tony" in the same sentence, it just feels right
Because last time...
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Soggy week here, but not that much, not all at once and none of that landslide nonsense.  (not to mention dealing with Californians driving in the rain)

Yeah... the 'all at once' thing is what will make it a fiasco.  And yeah... those drivers.  Yikes.  People can't even imagine how terrible the drivers are here in rain.  Light mist and there'll be 100 accidents before 7am.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Good mornin Joe!  How was the CG?

The Tat from last night?  Very good, as always.  I love that cigar.

Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Hey, Joe back-doored me while I wasn't looking
Well, like you said before....you've gotten soft....

Where the hell is Mayor Antnee today?
I smell an excuse in the works for Thursday
I better not hear excuses from either of you.
How dare you even lump me in with Tony's unreliability...I like using "lump" and "Tony" in the same sentence, it just feels right
Because last time...
Last time we got together was at your house

Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Good mornin Joe!  How was the CG?

The Tat from last night?  Very good, as always.  I love that cigar.
Ditto - will be a sad day when I run out(in 10 years)  ;D

Has Tony even checked-in today? Where is my little mayo pouch?

Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Hey, Joe back-doored me while I wasn't looking
Well, like you said before....you've gotten soft....
I didn't say it, LTG did and it's completely erroneous

Morning, all.  Back from vacation and we're supposed to get 4+ inches of rain today... this city floods with a quarter inch.  Should be fun.
Welcome back. Hope you have your boogie board.