dwgbryant

more coffee and cigar #2, OOO toro.

Fuckin Tuesdays!
And a pleaant good morning to you smiley.
Good mornin Tex!
You going to Banter or Work today?
Need to get my post count back up, so probably Banter ;)  Class tonight, not excited for that, and my furnace guy should be coming to install the part this afternoon and get 'er workin up to speed again.
Just talking to my son and he has his first final tonight at 6:00 for a night class he had this semester.  Good news for him is this is also his last semester, graduating on the 14th.
Awesome news!  Can't wait until my last class, in 16 months :)
You will graduate and I will retire about the same time almost, I hope to beat you by about a month but it could go the other way around with you beating me by a month or so.
Mine is projected for May '16, but I don't think I would walk until that fall.  Always pending on my thesis and how that is going :)
Mine is tentative at March 30, 2016 but flexible between March 1, 2016 and June 15th, 2016.  Unless the economy dumps or something then I will just work till I die I guess.

more coffee and cigar #2, OOO toro.
Don't overwork yourself

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?

more coffee and cigar #2, OOO toro.
Don't overwork yourself
I think he's got his pace down.
Logged

dwgbryant

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.

Alphabet up.  Son's of Anarchy Club House??

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.

I feel light-headed, just looking at Eva Mendes pics online

Have any of you ever listened to a morning radio show from Houston called Walton and Johnson?   It is the funniest thing on earth, they have been kicked off of most stations but still on a few around the country.  I listen to them on the internet on a Baton Rouge Station, they got kicked off the Houston station where they started.

I feel light-headed, just looking at Eva Mendes pics online
Squeeze your balls and get back to work

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!