Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Well we're all up early. Aren't we a sorry lot. ;-)
We prefer to think that we are smarter as we get to get an extra cigar and the freshest coffee.

Well we're all up early. Aren't we a sorry lot. ;-)
We prefer to think that we are smarter as we get to get an extra cigar and the freshest coffee.
Might have to risk a solo venture to the kitchen to start coffee, then to the study for a cigar. Hmm...

Well we're all up early. Aren't we a sorry lot. ;-)
We prefer to think that we are smarter as we get to get an extra cigar and the freshest coffee.
And it is a nice 67 here this morning but colder air on the way to get here Monday night.
Logged

dwgbryant

Happy Birthday to LTG Dave and good morning to everyone else.
good to see the RazMan on the mend.
getting ready to meet with my new tentative landlord and drop off all my paperwork, credit/background checks and references.
Tat Tattoo robusto and coffee in the meanwhile.
is it Monday yet?

Happy Birthday to LTG Dave and good morning to everyone else.
good to see the RazMan on the mend.
getting ready to meet with my new tentative landlord and drop off all my paperwork, credit/background checks and references.
Tat Tattoo robusto and coffee in the meanwhile.
is it Monday yet?
Fuck Monday!

Morning Dean, good luck with the new home.
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning Dean, good luck with the new home.
thanks Dave. lots more room, 2 bedrooms, furnished, washer/dryer screened porch, not much more than I'm paying now. no pool though.

Morning, Dean, and thanks. Nice to still be here.  ;-)

Morning Dean, good luck with the new home.
thanks Dave. lots more room, 2 bedrooms, furnished, washer/dryer screened porch, not much more than I'm paying now. no pool though.
How far is it from your current digs?
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning Dean, good luck with the new home.
thanks Dave. lots more room, 2 bedrooms, furnished, washer/dryer screened porch, not much more than I'm paying now. no pool though.
How far is it from your current digs?
about a mile or so. closer to the gulf, river, and preserve.

Morning Dean, good luck with the new home.
thanks Dave. lots more room, 2 bedrooms, furnished, washer/dryer screened porch, not much more than I'm paying now. no pool though.
How far is it from your current digs?
about a mile or so. closer to the gulf, river, and preserve.
Most important does the new landlady have nice tits?

Morning Dean, good luck with the new home.
thanks Dave. lots more room, 2 bedrooms, furnished, washer/dryer screened porch, not much more than I'm paying now. no pool though.
How far is it from your current digs?
about a mile or so. closer to the gulf, river, and preserve.
Most important does the new landlady have nice tits?
Well, he has to sacrifice something...

Morning Dean, good luck with the new home.
thanks Dave. lots more room, 2 bedrooms, furnished, washer/dryer screened porch, not much more than I'm paying now. no pool though.
How far is it from your current digs?
about a mile or so. closer to the gulf, river, and preserve.
Most important does the new landlady have nice tits?
Well, he has to sacrifice something...
Yes but you have to consider sacrifices based on Dean's needs and preferences.

Morning Dean, good luck with the new home.
thanks Dave. lots more room, 2 bedrooms, furnished, washer/dryer screened porch, not much more than I'm paying now. no pool though.
How far is it from your current digs?
about a mile or so. closer to the gulf, river, and preserve.
Most important does the new landlady have nice tits?
Well, he has to sacrifice something...
He's already sacrificing the pool.  Can't sacrifice the tits too.  LOL.  Good morning, gents.

Glad to hear the worst is behind you, Bret.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8