Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Morning Dean, good luck with the new home.
thanks Dave. lots more room, 2 bedrooms, furnished, washer/dryer screened porch, not much more than I'm paying now. no pool though.
How far is it from your current digs?
about a mile or so. closer to the gulf, river, and preserve.
Most important does the new landlady have nice tits?
Well, he has to sacrifice something...
He's already sacrificing the pool.  Can't sacrifice the tits too.  LOL.  Good morning, gents.
Morning Tony

Glad to hear the worst is behind you, Bret.
Other than the shitstorm waiting at work, it is. Thanks, Tony.

Morning Dean, good luck with the new home.
thanks Dave. lots more room, 2 bedrooms, furnished, washer/dryer screened porch, not much more than I'm paying now. no pool though.
How far is it from your current digs?
about a mile or so. closer to the gulf, river, and preserve.
Most important does the new landlady have nice tits?
Well, he has to sacrifice something...
He's already sacrificing the pool.  Can't sacrifice the tits too.  LOL.  Good morning, gents.
Morning Tony
Hiya TXDave, NJDave, Deano, Chip and Bret.  Been really taking advantage of the long weekend and getting in some quality family time.  We're leaving shortly to go find the Griswald family Christmas tree.

Glad to hear the worst is behind you, Bret.
Other than the shitstorm waiting at work, it is. Thanks, Tony.
Fuck work.
Logged

dwgbryant

no landlady with big tits to hug close to me or natural blond hair to run my fingers through.
Logged

dwgbryant

WTF !

no landlady with big tits to hug close to me or natural blond hair to run my fingers through.
Great. I've been disabled for a month, and now we're talking about tits.

no landlady with big tits to hug close to me or natural blond hair to run my fingers through.
Great. I've been disabled for a month, and now we're talking about tits.
Welcome back to reality!
Logged

dwgbryant

no landlady with big tits to hug close to me or natural blond hair to run my fingers through.
Great. I've been disabled for a month, and now we're talking about tits.
BIG tits ....... and natural blond hair!
;)

no landlady with big tits to hug close to me or natural blond hair to run my fingers through.
Great. I've been disabled for a month, and now we're talking about tits.
BIG tits ....... and natural blond hair!
;)
And you want to move away. ???

no landlady with big tits to hug close to me or natural blond hair to run my fingers through.
Great. I've been disabled for a month, and now we're talking about tits.
BIG tits ....... and natural blond hair!
;)
And you want to move away. ???
Yea, who needs heat....and a bathtub?
Logged

dwgbryant

no landlady with big tits to hug close to me or natural blond hair to run my fingers through.
Great. I've been disabled for a month, and now we're talking about tits.
BIG tits ....... and natural blond hair!
;)
And you want to move away. ???
Yea, who needs heat....and a bathtub?
yeah, well it's kind of difficult to 'entertain' in a beat up camper with nothing working.

no landlady with big tits to hug close to me or natural blond hair to run my fingers through.
Great. I've been disabled for a month, and now we're talking about tits.
BIG tits ....... and natural blond hair!
;)
And you want to move away. ???
Yea, who needs heat....and a bathtub?
yeah, well it's kind of difficult to 'entertain' in a beat up camper with nothing working.
Be grateful for finding it when things were not going so well for you and it was the best place in Florida because it was all that was available.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8