What's up, Frosty?
Morning Tony. Nice touch on the snowmen. But now Scott's blue balls just look like they're cold. Haha.
LOL.  I may change him over to snowmen too soon.  When I'm in the office, even though I have avvys off those blue balls are pretty prodigious and attract attention.  By the way, I hope he found that picture on the internet and did not take it of himself.  It's more disturbing to think it was his sack
It was a selfie Tony
Got the right size anyway.

What's up, Frosty?
Morning Tony. Nice touch on the snowmen. But now Scott's blue balls just look like they're cold. Haha.
LOL.  I may change him over to snowmen too soon.  When I'm in the office, even though I have avvys off those blue balls are pretty prodigious and attract attention.  By the way, I hope he found that picture on the internet and did not take it of himself.  It's more disturbing to think it was his sack
It was a selfie Tony
Just keepin up with the times! #selfie!

Heating up some Philly Cheesesteak soup for lunch...we shall see.
Had some Panera myself. Om nom nom.

Cheers to six thousand(where is my 6th snowman Tony!)- and as always, I dedicate this post to Scott, the man who appreciates it the most!  :P
CNS, GFY!

Cheers to six thousand(where is my 6th snowman Tony!)- and as always, I dedicate this post to Scott, the man who appreciates it the most!  :P
CNS, GFY!
There he is!  What's on the schedule for today Scott?

What's up, Frosty?
Morning Tony. Nice touch on the snowmen. But now Scott's blue balls just look like they're cold. Haha.
LOL.  I may change him over to snowmen too soon.  When I'm in the office, even though I have avvys off those blue balls are pretty prodigious and attract attention.  By the way, I hope he found that picture on the internet and did not take it of himself.  It's more disturbing to think it was his sack
It was a selfie Tony
Got the right size anyway.
It wasn't easy avoiding  paper cut
Logged

dwgbryant

good afternoon.
laundry day, gas day, apartment shopping day.
sheesh day.

and I retain my Red Star status!

Cheers to six thousand(where is my 6th snowman Tony!)- and as always, I dedicate this post to Scott, the man who appreciates it the most!  :P
CNS, GFY!
There he is!  What's on the schedule for today Scott?
I'm off, wife decorating for Christmas and I'm drinking and watching. Had a Tres Reynas corona and an Intemperance Envy while frying turkeys and watching football yesterday, pretty damn cold out

good afternoon.
laundry day, gas day, apartment shopping day.
sheesh day.

and I retain my Red Star status!
Happy Black Friday Dean!

Cheers to six thousand(where is my 6th snowman Tony!)- and as always, I dedicate this post to Scott, the man who appreciates it the most!  :P
CNS, GFY!
There he is!  What's on the schedule for today Scott?
I'm off, wife decorating for Christmas and I'm drinking and watching. Had a Tres Reynas corona and an Intemperance Envy while frying turkeys and watching football yesterday, pretty damn cold out
Cold, like a high of -2?  ;)  Yeah it was fucking freezing here yesterday - should hit mid-20s today.  I am working, but the wife and MiL are home decorating - no rush to go home  ;D
Logged

dwgbryant

good afternoon.
laundry day, gas day, apartment shopping day.
sheesh day.

and I retain my Red Star status!
Happy Black Friday Dean!
oh yeah, Black Friday!
hi Dave.

good afternoon.
laundry day, gas day, apartment shopping day.
sheesh day.

and I retain my Red Star status!
Happy Black Friday Dean!
oh yeah, Black Friday!
hi Dave.
Don't associate me with those guys!

Nice deal on booze-balls

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007ACTN54/ref=gb1h_tit_c-2_6282_f7001214?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=0Y166PWFTWK367TB4T1J&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282
Those are the ones I have. Well, one I have. Wife opened the freezer one day, one fell off the shelf onto the floor and shattered into a thousand pieces.

good afternoon.
laundry day, gas day, apartment shopping day.
sheesh day.

and I retain my Red Star status!
Happy Black Friday Dean!
oh yeah, Black Friday!