CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: 11/28/2014  (Read 35248 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 11/28/2014
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2014, 09:12:56 AM »

Finally caved in and bought the wife some WeatherTech floor mats for her car and WOOT has a nice deal on LED light bulbs(bought 12-40w and 6-60w equivalents)
You romantic devil!
Those WeatherTech floor mats look nice..!  Maybe for Christmas you could have, "Love Machine," etched on the side window, and maybe some of those jumpy up and down shocks... :)
Fuckers are spendy - been hunting for a coupon code to use but it's almost impossible - and then they fuck me with $15 shipping.  Box better be fucking gold plated when I get it!
She would probably like your ideas, I'll run em by her later today ;)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2014, 09:14:23 AM »

Good morning Native.
So, did you have 8 broccoli casseroles yesterday?
7 Swans A Swimming....beer..
So did you watch the Macy's Parade and see Thomas the Tank Engine on that new 60" Samsung?
That would have been nice to see...  Still no TV yet.  I'm having a problem in making up my mind.  I'm not sure if it's from getting older, or too many choices..? I was thinking maybe I don't need a smart tv, but just one of those devices that stream video off the internet.  Geez, do you know how many different streaming devises that are out there...?  Ackkkk...!
If it were me, I would get a TV solely based on picture, but it if came 'smart' that's just a bonus.  Just don't pay more than $30 for a 'smart' version, cause the other streaming devices start around that price and are much more powerful.
Buying a tv based on the picture?!? What a ridiculous notion!
I keep wondering, $200 more for a smart tv, or $245 for Xbox 360 (I think they stream..)..?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2014, 09:17:08 AM »

Good morning Native.
So did you watch the Macy's Parade and see Thomas the Tank Engine on that new 60" Samsung?
That would have been nice to see...  Still no TV yet.  I'm having a problem in making up my mind.  I'm not sure if it's from getting older, or too many choices..? I was thinking maybe I don't need a smart tv, but just one of those devices that stream video off the internet.  Geez, do you know how many different streaming devises that are out there...?  Ackkkk...!
If it were me, I would get a TV solely based on picture, but it if came 'smart' that's just a bonus.  Just don't pay more than $30 for a 'smart' version, cause the other streaming devices start around that price and are much more powerful.
I keep wondering, $200 more for a smart tv, or $245 for Xbox 360 (I think they stream..)..?
They will stream, but you have to pay an annual fee for XBox live, roughly $60/yr

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2014, 09:18:52 AM »

Good morning Native.
They will stream, but you have to pay an annual fee for XBox live, roughly $60/yr
For $100 or so, you could get a blu-ray DVD player that streams Netflix and whatnot, assuming you have a Netflix account.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2014, 09:20:05 AM »

Anyone want a $6 5V? Anyone?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2014, 09:24:10 AM »

11 5 Vegas Limitada Tenth '14 Belicoso
           5/29.50
10 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Toro
          10/39.99
 9 Oliva Serie "V" Torpedo
           5/29.50
 8 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Belicoso (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 7 AVO Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/25.00
 6  CI Legends by Oliva Toro (5.7"x54)
         10/32.50
 5 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto (5.5"x50)
         10/29.99
 4 Man O' War Ruination
         10/34.99
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
          5/25.00
 2 Oliva Master Blends III
         10/39.99
 1 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2014, 09:24:43 AM »

Good morning Native.
For $100 or so, you could get a blu-ray DVD player that streams Netflix and whatnot, assuming you have a Netflix account.
AGreed - I would say get a nice BluRay player for $100, Apple TV for $100(if you use apple stuff), but if not get an Amazon Fire Stick/TV/Roku for $40-70

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #142 on: November 28, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »

The cigar gods hate us!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #143 on: November 28, 2014, 09:29:17 AM »

Good morning Native.
Of everything I have, I love Netflix the best.  I just have the one at a time movie deal for $8-$9, and it's so nice to just drop in into the mail.  I think I'm spending $100 a month for Dish TV, and I swear, I have one favorite channel (TCM) and my wife has the Hallmark Channel.  Other than that, it seems like I'm wasting $100 a month.  $9 Netflix and $9 for Hula streaming keeps getting more and more attractive.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #144 on: November 28, 2014, 09:29:21 AM »

The cigar gods hate us!
Quick, BD, have your wife do the "we need better cigar deals" dance.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #145 on: November 28, 2014, 09:30:08 AM »

Good morning Native.
Of everything I have, I love Netflix the best.  I just have the one at a time movie deal for $8-$9, and it's so nice to just drop in into the mail.  I think I'm spending $100 a month for Dish TV, and I swear, I have one favorite channel (TCM) and my wife has the Hallmark Channel.  Other than that, it seems like I'm wasting $100 a month.  $9 Netflix and $9 for Hula streaming keeps getting more and more attractive.
Lot of people are doing that these days.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #146 on: November 28, 2014, 09:32:49 AM »

I have a real cute girl, about 36 years old that lives next door.  While bbq'ing yesterday I saw her hiding in her storage shed smoking.  Mmmmmm...????

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #147 on: November 28, 2014, 09:33:53 AM »

Finally caved in and bought the wife some WeatherTech floor mats for her car and WOOT has a nice deal on LED light bulbs(bought 12-40w and 6-60w equivalents)
You romantic devil!
Yes sir you are sure to get lucky now!  Nothing like some new light bulbs to turn the little lady on, you must have picked that tip up from Dad.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #148 on: November 28, 2014, 09:35:00 AM »

Good morning Native.
AGreed - I would say get a nice BluRay player for $100, Apple TV for $100(if you use apple stuff), but if not get an Amazon Fire Stick/TV/Roku for $40-70
+1

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #149 on: November 28, 2014, 09:39:50 AM »

You romantic devil!
Those WeatherTech floor mats look nice..!  Maybe for Christmas you could have, "Love Machine," etched on the side window, and maybe some of those jumpy up and down shocks... :)
Fuckers are spendy - been hunting for a coupon code to use but it's almost impossible - and then they fuck me with $15 shipping.  Box better be fucking gold plated when I get it!
She would probably like your ideas, I'll run em by her later today ;)
Should-a-asked me.   Auto anything is the place for auto floor mats, got mats of any kind at good prices and always have some coupons wit free shipping.  Bought some mats for wardens Jeep there to save the OEM ones for resale and they look perfect.  They have weather tech too.

http://www.autoanything.com/?pc=ENV1421&kc=ENV1421
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19