Finally caved in and bought the wife some WeatherTech floor mats for her car and WOOT has a nice deal on LED light bulbs(bought 12-40w and 6-60w equivalents)
You romantic devil!
Those WeatherTech floor mats look nice..!  Maybe for Christmas you could have, "Love Machine," etched on the side window, and maybe some of those jumpy up and down shocks... :)
Fuckers are spendy - been hunting for a coupon code to use but it's almost impossible - and then they fuck me with $15 shipping.  Box better be fucking gold plated when I get it!
She would probably like your ideas, I'll run em by her later today ;)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning Native.
So, did you have 8 broccoli casseroles yesterday?
7 Swans A Swimming....beer..
So did you watch the Macy's Parade and see Thomas the Tank Engine on that new 60" Samsung?
That would have been nice to see...  Still no TV yet.  I'm having a problem in making up my mind.  I'm not sure if it's from getting older, or too many choices..? I was thinking maybe I don't need a smart tv, but just one of those devices that stream video off the internet.  Geez, do you know how many different streaming devises that are out there...?  Ackkkk...!
If it were me, I would get a TV solely based on picture, but it if came 'smart' that's just a bonus.  Just don't pay more than $30 for a 'smart' version, cause the other streaming devices start around that price and are much more powerful.
Buying a tv based on the picture?!? What a ridiculous notion!
I keep wondering, $200 more for a smart tv, or $245 for Xbox 360 (I think they stream..)..?

[...]
They will stream, but you have to pay an annual fee for XBox live, roughly $60/yr

[...]
For $100 or so, you could get a blu-ray DVD player that streams Netflix and whatnot, assuming you have a Netflix account.

Anyone want a $6 5V? Anyone?

11 5 Vegas Limitada Tenth '14 Belicoso
           5/29.50
10 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Toro
          10/39.99
 9 Oliva Serie "V" Torpedo
           5/29.50
 8 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Belicoso (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 7 AVO Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/25.00
 6  CI Legends by Oliva Toro (5.7"x54)
         10/32.50
 5 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto (5.5"x50)
         10/29.99
 4 Man O' War Ruination
         10/34.99
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
          5/25.00
 2 Oliva Master Blends III
         10/39.99
 1 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99

[...]
AGreed - I would say get a nice BluRay player for $100, Apple TV for $100(if you use apple stuff), but if not get an Amazon Fire Stick/TV/Roku for $40-70

Anyone want a $6 5V? Anyone?
The cigar gods hate us!
[...]

Of everything I have, I love Netflix the best.  I just have the one at a time movie deal for $8-$9, and it's so nice to just drop in into the mail.  I think I'm spending $100 a month for Dish TV, and I swear, I have one favorite channel (TCM) and my wife has the Hallmark Channel.  Other than that, it seems like I'm wasting $100 a month.  $9 Netflix and $9 for Hula streaming keeps getting more and more attractive.

Anyone want a $6 5V? Anyone?
The cigar gods hate us!
Quick, BD, have your wife do the "we need better cigar deals" dance.

[...]
Lot of people are doing that these days.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I have a real cute girl, about 36 years old that lives next door.  While bbq'ing yesterday I saw her hiding in her storage shed smoking.  Mmmmmm...????

Finally caved in and bought the wife some WeatherTech floor mats for her car and WOOT has a nice deal on LED light bulbs(bought 12-40w and 6-60w equivalents)
You romantic devil!
Yes sir you are sure to get lucky now!  Nothing like some new light bulbs to turn the little lady on, you must have picked that tip up from Dad.

[...]
+1

Finally caved in and bought the wife some WeatherTech floor mats for her car and WOOT has a nice deal on LED light bulbs(bought 12-40w and 6-60w equivalents)
You romantic devil!
Those WeatherTech floor mats look nice..!  Maybe for Christmas you could have, "Love Machine," etched on the side window, and maybe some of those jumpy up and down shocks... :)
Fuckers are spendy - been hunting for a coupon code to use but it's almost impossible - and then they fuck me with $15 shipping.  Box better be fucking gold plated when I get it!
She would probably like your ideas, I'll run em by her later today ;)
Should-a-asked me.   Auto anything is the place for auto floor mats, got mats of any kind at good prices and always have some coupons wit free shipping.  Bought some mats for wardens Jeep there to save the OEM ones for resale and they look perfect.  They have weather tech too.

http://www.autoanything.com/?pc=ENV1421&kc=ENV1421