No cigar deals worth crap but if anyone is shopping AR-15's/M-4's there are some hellacious good deals online for them.

9 Oliva Serie "V" Torpedo
           5/29.50
 8 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Belicoso (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 7 AVO Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/25.00
 6  CI Legends by Oliva Toro (5.7"x54)
         10/32.50
 5 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto (5.5"x50)
         10/29.99
 4 Man O' War Ruination
         10/34.99
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
          5/25.00
 2 Oliva Master Blends III
         10/39.99
 1 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99

Hey Golf that is a bad sounding deal on that Ohio State football player.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Happy Black Friday Everyone...!!!

Happy Black Friday Everyone...!!!
Good mornin Dad!  How was turkeyday?  Dare we ask all the things you stuffed? ;)

Hey Golf that is a bad sounding deal on that Ohio State football player.
Which one, the one who was suspended forever from the Big Ten, or the one who's missing?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning Native.
So, did you have 8 broccoli casseroles yesterday?
7 Swans A Swimming....beer..
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Happy Black Friday Everyone...!!!
Good mornin Dad!  How was turkeyday?  Dare we ask all the things you stuffed? ;)
Hi Shaun .....  I cooked a 6 lb. turkey breast on my bbq grill in about 1 hours.  I think I used a little too much charcoal.  It was black. I went ahead and close some of the vents and cooked it another hour to make sure the inside was done.  All the skin on the outside of the turkey was black.  I tapped on the skin and it all just crumbled and fell off.  It turned out to still be nice and moist on the inside and a great smoked flavor...  I guess I knew what I was doing after all... :)

Hey Golf that is a bad sounding deal on that Ohio State football player.
Which one, the one who was suspended forever from the Big Ten, or the one who's missing?
Missing one.

Happy Black Friday Everyone...!!!
Good mornin Dad!  How was turkeyday?  Dare we ask all the things you stuffed? ;)
Hi Shaun .....  I cooked a 6 lb. turkey breast on my bbq grill in about 1 hours.  I think I used a little too much charcoal.  It was black. I went ahead and close some of the vents and cooked it another hour to make sure the inside was done.  All the skin on the outside of the turkey was black.  I tapped on the skin and it all just crumbled and fell off.  It turned out to still be nice and moist on the inside and a great smoked flavor...  I guess I knew what I was doing after all... :)
Hahahaha - I love smoked Turkey!  Mom wouldn't let my dad and I make it on the GreenEgg this year, so we told her is smoked Ribeye for Christmas on the GreenEgg!

Good morning Native.
So, did you have 8 broccoli casseroles yesterday?
7 Swans A Swimming....beer..
So did you watch the Macy's Parade and see Thomas the Tank Engine on that new 60" Samsung?

Happy Black Friday Everyone...!!!
Good mornin Dad!  How was turkeyday?  Dare we ask all the things you stuffed? ;)
Hi Shaun .....  I cooked a 6 lb. turkey breast on my bbq grill in about 1 hours.  I think I used a little too much charcoal.  It was black. I went ahead and close some of the vents and cooked it another hour to make sure the inside was done.  All the skin on the outside of the turkey was black.  I tapped on the skin and it all just crumbled and fell off.  It turned out to still be nice and moist on the inside and a great smoked flavor...  I guess I knew what I was doing after all... :)
Hahahaha - I love smoked Turkey!  Mom wouldn't let my dad and I make it on the GreenEgg this year, so we told her is smoked Ribeye for Christmas on the GreenEgg!
I also smoked one but on the Cajun Water Smoker, hit right on the money for at least the last 3 years But one too any Bloody Mary's in the timing this year and breast was a bit over cooked but still good with nice pecan smoke flavor.

We are actually doing a standing rib roast ourselves for Christmas.

Coolest Glock Ever got to have this done to one, called Hydrocoating and a very good permanent protective coating.

Hey Golf that is a bad sounding deal on that Ohio State football player.
Which one, the one who was suspended forever from the Big Ten, or the one who's missing?
Missing one.
Yeah, that's pretty messed up. Just went for a walk at 2am? What's that all about? Hate to say it, but I doubt this story has a happy ending.

Hey Golf that is a bad sounding deal on that Ohio State football player.
Which one, the one who was suspended forever from the Big Ten, or the one who's missing?
Missing one.
Yeah, that's pretty messed up. Just went for a walk at 2am? What's that all about? Hate to say it, but I doubt this story has a happy ending.
Unfortunately They usually don't have happy endings.