Morning CG, you working today?
Yes sir, unfortunately.  Going to meet some friends for lunch and stop by Home Depot and pick up a drill/drive set that's a couple bucks off(now that the crowds have settled down).  You?
Usually I see something at Lowes I try to pickup after the animals clear but did not see anything of interest there this year.  That is about the limit of my Black Friday experiences.

Testing 1, 2, 3
Ok so you tested and the Jam still sux and we got snowmen and you still got blue balls so what next?
I was testing the water with my balls, wanted to make sue they were still there

Testing 1, 2, 3
Ok so you tested and the Jam still sux and we got snowmen and you still got blue balls so what next?
I was testing the water with my balls, wanted to make sue they were still there
LOL  good Morning Fish

Testing 1, 2, 3
Ok so you tested and the Jam still sux and we got snowmen and you still got blue balls so what next?
I was testing the water with my balls, wanted to make sue they were still there
So not blue anymore.....or very blue?

Testing 1, 2, 3
Scotty!
Morning Shaun, everybody. Excellent turkey day yesterday I hope all went well

Testing 1, 2, 3
Ok so you tested and the Jam still sux and we got snowmen and you still got blue balls so what next?
I was testing the water with my balls, wanted to make sue they were still there
So not blue anymore.....or very blue?
Very blue, not sure they'll ever change

Morning CG, you working today?
Yes sir, unfortunately.  Going to meet some friends for lunch and stop by Home Depot and pick up a drill/drive set that's a couple bucks off(now that the crowds have settled down).  You?
Usually I see something at Lowes I try to pickup after the animals clear but did not see anything of interest there this year.  That is about the limit of my Black Friday experiences.
This is the only thing I am getting - can never have enough of these sets and it comes with the 1/4" bit drill bits(which is what sold me)
http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-MaxFit-Screwdriving-Set-32-Piece-DWA2SLS32/204786416?N=5yc1vZc248Z4j2

Testing 1, 2, 3
Scotty!
Morning Shaun, everybody. Excellent turkey day yesterday I hope all went well
Very good, awesome meal and time with the family.  You?

Just got text notice my office building is closed due to police activity in the area, lot of fuk'n good that would have done me since I would have gotten there an hour ago if I was working today.

Morning CG, you working today?
Yes sir, unfortunately.  Going to meet some friends for lunch and stop by Home Depot and pick up a drill/drive set that's a couple bucks off(now that the crowds have settled down).  You?
Usually I see something at Lowes I try to pickup after the animals clear but did not see anything of interest there this year.  That is about the limit of my Black Friday experiences.
This is the only thing I am getting - can never have enough of these sets and it comes with the 1/4" bit drill bits(which is what sold me)
http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-MaxFit-Screwdriving-Set-32-Piece-DWA2SLS32/204786416?N=5yc1vZc248Z4j2
True but looks like a fuk'  Jam deal with $2 off.  If 1/2 price I would go up there later and pick,up a couple cause you are right can't have too many of them.  Home Depot and Lowes are both within 10 minutes of my house.

Just got text notice my office building is closed due to police activity in the area, lot of fuk'n good that would have done me since I would have gotten there an hour ago if I was working today.
But now you can save a vacation day...

French Fries for $22 on the Monster, plus catsrule if you get at least 3 tins!

"V" Torpedos up 5/$29.50

Just got text notice my office building is closed due to police activity in the area, lot of fuk'n good that would have done me since I would have gotten there an hour ago if I was working today.
But now you can save a vacation day...
I wish but it don't work that way anymore but this is my Friday off anyway.

French Fries for $22 on the Monster, plus catsrule if you get at least 3 tins!
Sheesh.