Wow, plain box of Tat Jekyll's on the devil are already up to $145 with 13 hours to go...and thats with three boxes available.
Oof, no thank you!  Good mornin Dave!

Damn, this is 3 blocks down the street from my office!  Glad I am off today.

Shots Fired at Austin's Police Headquarters, 'Multiple Buildings'

Police shot a suspect after "multiple buildings" were fired on in downtown Austin, authorities in the Texas capital said early Friday. The city's police headquarters was among those targeted. It was evacuated.

NBC station KXAN reported that a bomb robot was examining a device left near the police department's headquarters.

Three ambulances were at the scene but at 5 a.m. local time (6 a.m. ET) officials said they were awaiting clearance from police to approach the wounded suspect amid fears the suspicious object may be a "booby-trap," Austin Travis County EMS spokesman Mike Benavides said.
Update:   Suspect is no longer wounded, he is Dead Rat There.
Also shot up the Federal Courthouse and the Mexican Consulate, both downtown.  Dead body still lying in the street because he is wearing a suspicious vest.

Morning CG, you working today?

Morning CG, you working today?
Yes sir, unfortunately.  Going to meet some friends for lunch and stop by Home Depot and pick up a drill/drive set that's a couple bucks off(now that the crowds have settled down).  You?

Morning Yellow Snow....I mean star...

Morning Yellow Snow....I mean star...
Might have to snow blow the driveway if the wind doesn't pick up and blow it away  :-\

Snowmen - nice Tony!  Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave - how was Thanksgiving?
Ate myself stupid, so, same as always. Good times. You?

Morning CG, you working today?
Yes sir, unfortunately.  Going to meet some friends for lunch and stop by Home Depot and pick up a drill/drive set that's a couple bucks off(now that the crowds have settled down).  You?
Off today thankfully and will be nowhere near a large store I hope.  Got to take the bird dog to the groomer for a haircut.

Testing 1, 2, 3

[...]

Happened at 2:15 this morning but all should be fine now Homeland Security arrived on the scene about 15 minutes ago.  ;D.

Testing 1, 2, 3
Ok so you tested and the Jam still sux and we got snowmen and you still got blue balls so what next?

Snowmen - nice Tony!  Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dave - how was Thanksgiving?
Ate myself stupid, so, same as always. Good times. You?
Very good, and the same - lot of food and good beer!

Testing 1, 2, 3
Ok so you tested and the Jam still sux and we got snowmen and you still got blue balls so what next?
I don't know what the problem is, these Bullys are a 92-rated top seller.

Morning CG, you working today?
Yes sir, unfortunately.  Going to meet some friends for lunch and stop by Home Depot and pick up a drill/drive set that's a couple bucks off(now that the crowds have settled down).  You?
Off today thankfully and will be nowhere near a large store I hope.  Got to take the bird dog to the groomer for a haircut.
Make sure they give you a black friday discount!  ;)