Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Good morning Native.
So, did you have 8 broccoli casseroles yesterday?
Actually we did pretty good and only had the one.  Only thing we ran short on was pecan pies, everyone thought they could take a whole one home with them but since she only made 3, that didn't work out to well.
Can't go wrong with pecan pies.

Damn, this is 3 blocks down the street from my office!  Glad I am off today.

Shots Fired at Austin's Police Headquarters, 'Multiple Buildings'

Police shot a suspect after "multiple buildings" were fired on in downtown Austin, authorities in the Texas capital said early Friday. The city's police headquarters was among those targeted. It was evacuated.

NBC station KXAN reported that a bomb robot was examining a device left near the police department's headquarters.

Three ambulances were at the scene but at 5 a.m. local time (6 a.m. ET) officials said they were awaiting clearance from police to approach the wounded suspect amid fears the suspicious object may be a "booby-trap," Austin Travis County EMS spokesman Mike Benavides said.

Damn, this is 3 blocks down the street from my office!  Glad I am off today.

Shots Fired at Austin's Police Headquarters, 'Multiple Buildings'

Police shot a suspect after "multiple buildings" were fired on in downtown Austin, authorities in the Texas capital said early Friday. The city's police headquarters was among those targeted. It was evacuated.

NBC station KXAN reported that a bomb robot was examining a device left near the police department's headquarters.

Three ambulances were at the scene but at 5 a.m. local time (6 a.m. ET) officials said they were awaiting clearance from police to approach the wounded suspect amid fears the suspicious object may be a "booby-trap," Austin Travis County EMS spokesman Mike Benavides said.
Update:   Suspect is no longer wounded, he is Dead Rat There.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Damn, this is 3 blocks down the street from my office!  Glad I am off today.

Shots Fired at Austin's Police Headquarters, 'Multiple Buildings'

Police shot a suspect after "multiple buildings" were fired on in downtown Austin, authorities in the Texas capital said early Friday. The city's police headquarters was among those targeted. It was evacuated.

NBC station KXAN reported that a bomb robot was examining a device left near the police department's headquarters.

Three ambulances were at the scene but at 5 a.m. local time (6 a.m. ET) officials said they were awaiting clearance from police to approach the wounded suspect amid fears the suspicious object may be a "booby-trap," Austin Travis County EMS spokesman Mike Benavides said.
Update:   Suspect is no longer wounded, he is Dead Rat There.
Problem solved.

Damn, this is 3 blocks down the street from my office!  Glad I am off today.

Shots Fired at Austin's Police Headquarters, 'Multiple Buildings'

Police shot a suspect after "multiple buildings" were fired on in downtown Austin, authorities in the Texas capital said early Friday. The city's police headquarters was among those targeted. It was evacuated.

NBC station KXAN reported that a bomb robot was examining a device left near the police department's headquarters.

Three ambulances were at the scene but at 5 a.m. local time (6 a.m. ET) officials said they were awaiting clearance from police to approach the wounded suspect amid fears the suspicious object may be a "booby-trap," Austin Travis County EMS spokesman Mike Benavides said.
Update:   Suspect is no longer wounded, he is Dead Rat There.
One less nut job in the world, good news indeed.

Damn, this is 3 blocks down the street from my office!  Glad I am off today.

Shots Fired at Austin's Police Headquarters, 'Multiple Buildings'

Police shot a suspect after "multiple buildings" were fired on in downtown Austin, authorities in the Texas capital said early Friday. The city's police headquarters was among those targeted. It was evacuated.

NBC station KXAN reported that a bomb robot was examining a device left near the police department's headquarters.

Three ambulances were at the scene but at 5 a.m. local time (6 a.m. ET) officials said they were awaiting clearance from police to approach the wounded suspect amid fears the suspicious object may be a "booby-trap," Austin Travis County EMS spokesman Mike Benavides said.
Update:   Suspect is no longer wounded, he is Dead Rat There.
Problem solved.
And he will not do it again either!  They seem to believe there is a bomb in his vehicle (late model white dodge mini-van) parked by the cop shop. Two robots working over the vehicle.  Got the Interstate closed in the middle of downtown and that in itself is chaos.

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Morning, NJfornowDave.

Looks like Mayor Antnee was up late decorating....had to show us he was not going to get bossed into doing trees....that rascal!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good morning Dave.

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Morning Travellin Dave.

Looks like Mayor Antnee was up late decorating....had to show us he was not going to get bossed into doing trees....that rascal!
Yeah just like somebody else he thinks he can rule by executive order.

They need to put these RyJ's back in the humidor they are getting stale.

They need to put these RyJ's back in the humidor they are getting stale.
I keep getting an error on the page when I refresh. Even the technology is rebelling against this jam.

Black Friday is not looking to good so far, I have checked out various internet sites and all I see is the same old items listed at their same old prices.
If not higher....just looking at the crap on the Black Friday Flash Sale here....Perdomo Champagne Epicure...10 for 44.99....isn't that at least five dollars more than it shows for on the Jam?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19