Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!  (Read 20510 times)

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

da Bears!
You watching football?
yep. setting up coffee and snacks and tables in the clubhouse. my clam sauce has been simmering since 8 am.
A thanksgiving favorite!
Deadbeat Danny brought a baggie of Animal Crackers!?
Nothing says Holidays like a Baggie of animal crackers. He must have had a bad childhood.  Sheesh!
this is the rich guy from Boca Raton with the 6,000 sq ft house, pool, yacht, sailboat, porsch 911, humvee, etc.
And no car to drive where he has been for the past how many months?
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

da Bears!
You watching football?
yep. setting up coffee and snacks and tables in the clubhouse. my clam sauce has been simmering since 8 am.
A thanksgiving favorite!
Deadbeat Danny brought a baggie of Animal Crackers!?
Nothing says Holidays like a Baggie of animal crackers. He must have had a bad childhood.  Sheesh!
this is the rich guy from Boca Raton with the 6,000 sq ft house, pool, yacht, sailboat, porsch 911, humvee, etc.
And no car to drive where he has been for the past how many months?
he's been here since June. has no car, doesn't move his motor home, and rides a bicycle  into town when he needs something. I refuse to haul his ass around any more.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

MB 3 to light with da Cowboys.  Just ice water to drink.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Some good football,on today, both pro and college.  Did you see that after a hundred or however many years they have chosen to name the Clemson-SC game?
Yes, Palmetto Bowl... why rush the decision?
Brawl Bowl would have been better.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

da Bears!
You watching football?
yep. setting up coffee and snacks and tables in the clubhouse. my clam sauce has been simmering since 8 am.
A thanksgiving favorite!
Deadbeat Danny brought a baggie of Animal Crackers!?
Nothing says Holidays like a Baggie of animal crackers. He must have had a bad childhood.  Sheesh!
this is the rich guy from Boca Raton with the 6,000 sq ft house, pool, yacht, sailboat, porsch 911, humvee, etc.
And no car to drive where he has been for the past how many months?
he's been here since June. has no car, doesn't move his motor home, and rides a bicycle  into town when he needs something. I refuse to haul his ass around any more.
Think the Motor Home will even run?

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

MB 3 to light with da Cowboys.  Just ice water to drink.
Damn I better change cigars da Cowboys are getting their azz kicked.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

SHEESH!
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

da Bears!
You watching football?
yep. setting up coffee and snacks and tables in the clubhouse. my clam sauce has been simmering since 8 am.
A thanksgiving favorite!
Deadbeat Danny brought a baggie of Animal Crackers!?
Nothing says Holidays like a Baggie of animal crackers. He must have had a bad childhood.  Sheesh!
this is the rich guy from Boca Raton with the 6,000 sq ft house, pool, yacht, sailboat, porsch 911, humvee, etc.
And no car to drive where he has been for the past how many months?
he's been here since June. has no car, doesn't move his motor home, and rides a bicycle  into town when he needs something. I refuse to haul his ass around any more.
Think the Motor Home will even run?
he starts it once a month and drives it around the park once or twice.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

MB 3 to light with da Cowboys.  Just ice water to drink.
Damn I better change cigars da Cowboys are getting their azz kicked.
Go Eagles!

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

MB 3 to light with da Cowboys.  Just ice water to drink.
Damn I better change cigars da Cowboys are getting their azz kicked.
Go Eagles!
I should not have woke you up!  Cowboys on the comeback now.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

MB 3 to light with da Cowboys.  Just ice water to drink.
Damn I better change cigars da Cowboys are getting their azz kicked.
Go Eagles!
I should not have woke you up!  Cowboys on the comeback now.
comeback, what comeback?    ;)
Monte Media Noche churchill and coffee.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

MB 3 to light with da Cowboys.  Just ice water to drink.
Damn I better change cigars da Cowboys are getting their azz kicked.
Go Eagles!
I should not have woke you up!  Cowboys on the comeback now.
comeback, what comeback?    ;)
Monte Media Noche churchill and coffee.
Well they made a touchdown  ;D
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

MB 3 to light with da Cowboys.  Just ice water to drink.
Damn I better change cigars da Cowboys are getting their azz kicked.
Go Eagles!
I should not have woke you up!  Cowboys on the comeback now.
comeback, what comeback?    ;)
Monte Media Noche churchill and coffee.
Well they made a touchdown  ;D
still very early yet. look how da Bears started.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

MB 3 to light with da Cowboys.  Just ice water to drink.
Damn I better change cigars da Cowboys are getting their azz kicked.
Go Eagles!
I should not have woke you up!  Cowboys on the comeback now.
comeback, what comeback?    ;)
Monte Media Noche churchill and coffee.
Well they made a touchdown  ;D
still very early yet. look how da Bears started.
True!

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

MB 3 to light with da Cowboys.  Just ice water to drink.
Damn I better change cigars da Cowboys are getting their azz kicked.
Go Eagles!
I should not have woke you up!  Cowboys on the comeback now.
comeback, what comeback?    ;)
Monte Media Noche churchill and coffee.
Well they made a touchdown  ;D
still very early yet. look how da Bears started.
True!
Cowboys have stunk it up.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9