Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Now saying announcement around 5 or 6 p.m. EST today.  AKA:  Who the fuk knows.

I am shutting down and heading home.  BBL

Now saying announcement around 5 or 6 p.m. EST today.  AKA:  Who the fuk knows.

I am shutting down and heading home.  BBL
Film at 11.

Now saying announcement around 5 or 6 p.m. EST today.  AKA:  Who the fuk knows.

I am shutting down and heading home.  BBL
These guys related to Tony?

See ya Tex!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Now saying announcement around 5 or 6 p.m. EST today.  AKA:  Who the fuk knows.

I am shutting down and heading home.  BBL
later TR.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

looking for today's ride home cigar myself.  at first glance, this Nica Rustica looks pretty ok.  They do age well.
on a side note I think those of you who maintain that a lot of AF configurations are better with less age on them are definitely on the right track.  I've tried a lot of his blends ott and after a few months and the longer they sit, the less flavor they have.

looking for today's ride home cigar myself.  at first glance, this Nica Rustica looks pretty ok.  They do age well.
on a side note I think those of you who maintain that a lot of AF configurations are better with less age on them are definitely on the right track.  I've tried a lot of his blends ott and after a few months and the longer they sit, the less flavor they have.
I am assuming you mean AJs?  I like the Diesel Unlimiteds with age, but the brown labels are awful with age.  A well aged d.X is awesome!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ok, leaving early.  y'all have a good evening.

ok, leaving early.  y'all have a good evening.
Have a good evening Sam!

Now saying announcement around 5 or 6 p.m. EST today.  AKA:  Who the fuk knows.

I am shutting down and heading home.  BBL
These guys related to Tony?

See ya Tex!
Ouch!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

looking for today's ride home cigar myself.  at first glance, this Nica Rustica looks pretty ok.  They do age well.
on a side note I think those of you who maintain that a lot of AF configurations are better with less age on them are definitely on the right track.  I've tried a lot of his blends ott and after a few months and the longer they sit, the less flavor they have.
I am assuming you mean AJs?  I like the Diesel Unlimiteds with age, but the brown labels are awful with age.  A well aged d.X is awesome!
Yes, AJF...  I'm not a big fan of the unlimited line.  I've tried ott and aging with them too, but I guess I just don't like the blend as I've not cared for either.  I will admit they do change with aging.  I like the Unholy Cocktail's OTT, but they lose something after a month or so.

Now saying announcement around 5 or 6 p.m. EST today.  AKA:  Who the fuk knows.

I am shutting down and heading home.  BBL
These guys related to Tony?

See ya Tex!
Ouch!
Ohh, there you are!  Whatcha smokin on the way home today Tony?

looking for today's ride home cigar myself.  at first glance, this Nica Rustica looks pretty ok.  They do age well.
on a side note I think those of you who maintain that a lot of AF configurations are better with less age on them are definitely on the right track.  I've tried a lot of his blends ott and after a few months and the longer they sit, the less flavor they have.
I am assuming you mean AJs?  I like the Diesel Unlimiteds with age, but the brown labels are awful with age.  A well aged d.X is awesome!
Yes, AJF...  I'm not a big fan of the unlimited line.  I've tried ott and aging with them too, but I guess I just don't like the blend as I've not cared for either.  I will admit they do change with aging.  I like the Unholy Cocktail's OTT, but they lose something after a month or so.
AGrred on the UHCs...awesome cigars OTT, but they go flat fast

Now saying announcement around 5 or 6 p.m. EST today.  AKA:  Who the fuk knows.

I am shutting down and heading home.  BBL
These guys related to Tony?

See ya Tex!
Ouch!
Ohh, there you are!  Whatcha smokin on the way home today Tony?
Haven't looked yet.  Lemme go see what I have with me...

ok, leaving early.  y'all have a good evening.
Well, just be that way. GFY!

Now saying announcement around 5 or 6 p.m. EST today.  AKA:  Who the fuk knows.

I am shutting down and heading home.  BBL
These guys related to Tony?

See ya Tex!
Ouch!
Ohh, there you are!  Whatcha smokin on the way home today Tony?
Haven't looked yet.  Lemme go see what I have with me...
I'm gonna go with a well aged MOW Ruination.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22