Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!
40 degrees with rain there we might want to put out some decoys.
4PM is when they are announcing it - can't wait!
That is 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time according to radio news.
The WSJ said 4pm CDT
U.S. Govt source: announcement that decision has been reached will be at 4. Decision announcement at 8.
Hopefully time to get home and make some popcorn!   ;)
That makes some sense I just got this from the St Louis Post Newspaper and the radio just updated with that same info you just posted.

"Grand jury has reached decision in Ferguson case
Decision will be announced tonight".

Guess they got to give the rioters time to get their shit together.
emmmmmmWeber just left work to pick up his wife, who works downtown, and head home
Good Idea!  I did not know he lived in STL till I just looked at his profile.
Yeah, he lives in the North West part of StL
Then he would have to go thru Ferguson and Clayton on I-70 to get to and from Downtown most likely.

[...]

I think he takes 64 now, but he used to take 70 when he lived in O'Fallon and lastly Florissant

I think being tired is contagious, I'm feeling it now too...zero energy.

I think being tired is contagious, I'm feeling it now too...zero energy.
I am trying to decide what kind of Pie I want for Thanksgivng so that is keeping me awake.  Other Suggestions welcome.   (I don't like Pumpkin, they are great for shooting with a  .220 Swift and blowing up or carving into scary things but not for eating or making beer)

Considering:   Apple w/ Ice Cream        Pecan      Coconut Cream

I like Pecan for sure.  We usually do a chocolate pie but had one of those for our little Thanksgiving dinner last week when our son was home as it is mine and his favorite so doing something different this week.

I think being tired is contagious, I'm feeling it now too...zero energy.
I am trying to decide what kind of Pie I want for Thanksgivng so that is keeping me awake.  Other Suggestions welcome.   (I don't like Pumpkin, they are great for shooting with a  .220 Swift and blowing up or carving into scary things but not for eating or making beer)

Considering:   Apple w/ Ice Cream        Pecan      Coconut Cream
We always do Pecan and Pumpkin. Pecan is my #1 all time, so damn good.

I think being tired is contagious, I'm feeling it now too...zero energy.
I am trying to decide what kind of Pie I want for Thanksgivng so that is keeping me awake.  Other Suggestions welcome.   (I don't like Pumpkin, they are great for shooting with a  .220 Swift and blowing up or carving into scary things but not for eating or making beer)

Considering:   Apple w/ Ice Cream        Pecan      Coconut Cream
Let me weigh in on this one... All are good, even pumpkin, but I would rank the remaining three backwards; Coconut Cream #1, so on and so on.

Sitting outside enjoying a cigar and malt beverage on this 70 degree afternoon, and got a winter storm warning alert on my phone for 2-5 inches of snow on Wednesday.  WTF.

I think being tired is contagious, I'm feeling it now too...zero energy.
I am trying to decide what kind of Pie I want for Thanksgivng so that is keeping me awake.  Other Suggestions welcome.   (I don't like Pumpkin, they are great for shooting with a  .220 Swift and blowing up or carving into scary things but not for eating or making beer)

Considering:   Apple w/ Ice Cream        Pecan      Coconut Cream
Let me weigh in on this one... All are good, even pumpkin, but I would rank the remaining three backwards; Coconut Cream #1, so on and so on.
I did not put them in any particular order but that is in line with my likings, gues the best idea is make one of each and eat them all!

Sitting outside enjoying a cigar and malt beverage on this 70 degree afternoon, and got a winter storm warning alert on my phone for 2-5 inches of snow on Wednesday.  WTF.
Damn - yeah the weather is turning here...winter is here to stay.

Sitting outside enjoying a cigar and malt beverage on this 70 degree afternoon, and got a winter storm warning alert on my phone for 2-5 inches of snow on Wednesday.  WTF.
I hear ya.  I'm gonna smoke something on my commute today.  Don't know what I will have yet but it will be the largest cigar I have with me.

I think being tired is contagious, I'm feeling it now too...zero energy.
I am trying to decide what kind of Pie I want for Thanksgivng so that is keeping me awake.  Other Suggestions welcome.   (I don't like Pumpkin, they are great for shooting with a  .220 Swift and blowing up or carving into scary things but not for eating or making beer)

Considering:   Apple w/ Ice Cream        Pecan      Coconut Cream
Let me weigh in on this one... All are good, even pumpkin, but I would rank the remaining three backwards; Coconut Cream #1, so on and so on.
I did not put them in any particular order but that is in line with my likings, gues the best idea is make one of each and eat them all!
It won't get thrown out.

I think being tired is contagious, I'm feeling it now too...zero energy.
You are getting sleepy...

I think being tired is contagious, I'm feeling it now too...zero energy.
You are getting sleepy...
Picking up a free pumpkin pie after work today thanks to my Realtor - nothing better than 'free'!