Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!
40 degrees with rain there we might want to put out some decoys.

Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!
40 degrees with rain there we might want to put out some decoys.
4PM is when they are announcing it - can't wait!

Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!
40 degrees with rain there we might want to put out some decoys.
Rain, wind, temps dropping.  Wind gusts to 45 mph.  High temp last night at midnight.

Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!
40 degrees with rain there we might want to put out some decoys.
4PM is when they are announcing it - can't wait!
That is 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time according to radio news.

Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!
40 degrees with rain there we might want to put out some decoys.
4PM is when they are announcing it - can't wait!
That is 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time according to radio news.
The WSJ said 4pm CDT

Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!
40 degrees with rain there we might want to put out some decoys.
4PM is when they are announcing it - can't wait!
That is 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time according to radio news.
The WSJ said 4pm CDT
EFST?

Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!
40 degrees with rain there we might want to put out some decoys.
4PM is when they are announcing it - can't wait!
That is 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time according to radio news.
The WSJ said 4pm CDT
U.S. Govt source: announcement that decision has been reached will be at 4. Decision announcement at 8.
Hopefully time to get home and make some popcorn!   ;)

Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!
40 degrees with rain there we might want to put out some decoys.
4PM is when they are announcing it - can't wait!
That is 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time according to radio news.
The WSJ said 4pm CDT
U.S. Govt source: announcement that decision has been reached will be at 4. Decision announcement at 8.
Hopefully time to get home and make some popcorn!   ;)
That makes some sense I just got this from the St Louis Post Newspaper and the radio just updated with that same info you just posted.

"Grand jury has reached decision in Ferguson case
Decision will be announced tonight".

Instant Karma...
http://wgntv.com/2014/11/24/woman-saying-were-ready-for-ferguson-accidentally-shoots-self-in-head-dies/
I saw that and funny someone on here Dad maybe posted last week they wondered what the people who buy guns on a threat like that do with them.  Guess we know now.

Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!
40 degrees with rain there we might want to put out some decoys.
4PM is when they are announcing it - can't wait!
That is 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time according to radio news.
The WSJ said 4pm CDT
U.S. Govt source: announcement that decision has been reached will be at 4. Decision announcement at 8.
Hopefully time to get home and make some popcorn!   ;)
That makes some sense I just got this from the St Louis Post Newspaper and the radio just updated with that same info you just posted.

"Grand jury has reached decision in Ferguson case
Decision will be announced tonight".

Guess they got to give the rioters time to get their shit together.

Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!
40 degrees with rain there we might want to put out some decoys.
4PM is when they are announcing it - can't wait!
That is 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time according to radio news.
The WSJ said 4pm CDT
U.S. Govt source: announcement that decision has been reached will be at 4. Decision announcement at 8.
Hopefully time to get home and make some popcorn!   ;)
That makes some sense I just got this from the St Louis Post Newspaper and the radio just updated with that same info you just posted.

"Grand jury has reached decision in Ferguson case
Decision will be announced tonight".

Guess they got to give the rioters time to get their shit together.
emmmmmmWeber just left work to pick up his wife, who works downtown, and head home

[...]

Good Idea!  I did not know he lived in STL till I just looked at his profile.

Instant Karma...
http://wgntv.com/2014/11/24/woman-saying-were-ready-for-ferguson-accidentally-shoots-self-in-head-dies/
I saw that and funny someone on here Dad maybe posted last week they wondered what the people who buy guns on a threat like that do with them.  Guess we know now.
That was me.  People buying a gun for the first and never used one before.  Sheesh!

[...]

Yeah, he lives in the North West part of StL