BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I asked my grandson if he knew any songs.  Yes pawpa, I know a church song.  I asked, "you mean a song that everyone stands up and church and sings...?"  Yes pawpa..  Well, I want to hear it, sing it to me...  -- I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim.... I put him in the bath tub to see if he could swim... He drank up all the water and ate a bar of soap.....  And now he's in his bed with bubbles in his throat.... POP..!!!  And everyone stands in your church and sings that..?  Yes, pawpa..!  My daughter-in-law was standing in the background listening to us, and shaking her head. That must be some church..!  :)

Bible school is church too

Not sure what's going on with the site.  Not experiencing it myself but sorry about it.  Don't think there is anything I can do about it though.
It's no biggie Tony - still better than JC!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I asked my grandson if he knew any songs.  Yes pawpa, I know a church song.  I asked, "you mean a song that everyone stands up and church and sings...?"  Yes pawpa..  Well, I want to hear it, sing it to me...  -- I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim.... I put him in the bath tub to see if he could swim... He drank up all the water and ate a bar of soap.....  And now he's in his bed with bubbles in his throat.... POP..!!!  And everyone stands in your church and sings that..?  Yes, pawpa..!  My daughter-in-law was standing in the background listening to us, and shaking her head. That must be some church..!  :)

Bible school is church too
My wife said it might be a song they sing in their Sunday School class...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Time for me to take a short intermission...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Time for me to take a short intermission...

Make sure you lock the door.  ;D

Here's a replay of the Dean unveil for those not wanting to look back:

Various internet sites are letting me down today. Would it kill someone to have a decent deal? Sheesh.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Various internet sites are letting me down today. Would it kill someone to have a decent deal? Sheesh.

Looking for anything specific?

Various internet sites are letting me down today. Would it kill someone to have a decent deal? Sheesh.
Damn various sites - whatcha lookin for, I'll sell you a sampler :)

G'Morning, felllas. Happy turkey week Monday!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Hemingways in stock at Famous now... if your still lookin'

Short Stories @$100 w/FREE ship after catsrule cpn.  ;)

I was following some Tat PCRs on the famous bid over the weekend but was busy working in the yard when they closed for $132 dammit

Shit! That would have been a steal. I do like how that site lets you know the future dates for items once you have something checked.
Agreed...those are tough to get a hold of!  Were they actually the reservas?
Yes they were
I like the site because you can mark favorites so I was ready for them just ran too long with the works and forgot. Would have been $138 shipped

Guess you saw the box of Sake bombs for tomorrow then... ps what's your user name? Don't want to bid vs someone I know.
I am following those also, same user name as here sfish - you?

Not sure what's going on with the site.  Not experiencing it myself but sorry about it.  Don't think there is anything I can do about it though.
Shocker
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Give us the lunch menu, Jive Turkey. er, five turkey
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

almost the same.... bysmoker

Various internet sites are letting me down today. Would it kill someone to have a decent deal? Sheesh.

Looking for anything specific?
No, just looking around, trying to find something. For example, Scary has PFs for $22, but if I'm not mistaken, isn't that the regular price? I mean, I think that's how much I paid when I bought a tin at the CI store. Seriously, how do you put that up as a deal?
Logged

dwgbryant

Rich Guy Deadbeat Dan came over and started his shit again so I told him to get the fuck out of here and take his holier than thou attitude with him. asshole. Redneck Rick was here and laughed his ass off.