BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, felllas. Happy turkey week Monday!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Hemingways in stock at Famous now... if your still lookin'

Short Stories @$100 w/FREE ship after catsrule cpn.  ;)

I was following some Tat PCRs on the famous bid over the weekend but was busy working in the yard when they closed for $132 dammit

Shit! That would have been a steal. I do like how that site lets you know the future dates for items once you have something checked.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, felllas. Happy turkey week Monday!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Hemingways in stock at Famous now... if your still lookin'

Short Stories @$100 w/FREE ship after catsrule cpn.  ;)

I was following some Tat PCRs on the famous bid over the weekend but was busy working in the yard when they closed for $132 dammit

Shit! That would have been a steal. I do like how that site lets you know the future dates for items once you have something checked.

and good morning to you. Hope you got some smokes in this weekend.

G'Morning, felllas. Happy turkey week Monday!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Hemingways in stock at Famous now... if your still lookin'

Short Stories @$100 w/FREE ship after catsrule cpn.  ;)

I was following some Tat PCRs on the famous bid over the weekend but was busy working in the yard when they closed for $132 dammit

Shit! That would have been a steal. I do like how that site lets you know the future dates for items once you have something checked.
Agreed...those are tough to get a hold of!  Were they actually the reservas?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.

Morning, Dean. You gonna unveil your artwork today?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone...

G'Morning, felllas. Happy turkey week Monday!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Hemingways in stock at Famous now... if your still lookin'

Short Stories @$100 w/FREE ship after catsrule cpn.  ;)

I was following some Tat PCRs on the famous bid over the weekend but was busy working in the yard when they closed for $132 dammit

Shit! That would have been a steal. I do like how that site lets you know the future dates for items once you have something checked.
Agreed...those are tough to get a hold of!  Were they actually the reservas?
I guess ATL does have them, but $157 for the box with VIP
Logged

dwgbryant

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.
It's something with the refresh.  It's fine after I post but when I try and refresh it just sits and spins - it loads everything, but it doesn't stop processing.
same thing with my ChromeBook.
Logged

dwgbryant

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.

Morning, Dean. You gonna unveil your artwork today?
picture posted last night. go back a day in time.

G'Morning, felllas. Happy turkey week Monday!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Hemingways in stock at Famous now... if your still lookin'

Short Stories @$100 w/FREE ship after catsrule cpn.  ;)

I was following some Tat PCRs on the famous bid over the weekend but was busy working in the yard when they closed for $132 dammit

Shit! That would have been a steal. I do like how that site lets you know the future dates for items once you have something checked.
Agreed...those are tough to get a hold of!  Were they actually the reservas?
Yes they were
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning everyone...

Morning, BD.
Logged

dwgbryant

morning BD, BS, scottfish.

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.

Morning, Dean. You gonna unveil your artwork today?
picture posted last night. go back a day in time.
That's a bad ass piece of art Dean!  Looks nice!!
Logged

dwgbryant

up to 77° and cloudy, bit of a breeze. lovely weather here.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.
It's something with the refresh.  It's fine after I post but when I try and refresh it just sits and spins - it loads everything, but it doesn't stop processing.
same thing with my ChromeBook.
I haven't had any problems with this site, but I have had allot of site do that.  Just sit, not load, and when I refresh they normally load right up.  It's probably all of the internet traffic trying to get through the Obama filter at the same time.
Logged

dwgbryant

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.

Morning, Dean. You gonna unveil your artwork today?
picture posted last night. go back a day in time.
That's a bad ass piece of art Dean!  Looks nice!!
not bad, except it was suppose to be a pine tree and penguin.
:)