Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
Never had a problem finishing a load before.
Usually it's done too fast - I getcha   ;)
I like to think of it as efficient.
That's what I tell the wife, always bitchin about something!
Speaking of that, did she let you deck the halls over the weekend?
No - was a rough weekend.  Stomach flu is going around, she called in sick Friday night for work and was barfing so I went at had a cigar in the garage :)  Then Saturday I was gone all day building a workbench and drinking beer so I never even saw her that day.
Sounds like you had a good weekend to me. Hope she's feeling better soon, and that you don't end up with it. Thanksgiving would be a helluva time to have a stomach thing.

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
Never had a problem finishing a load before.
Usually it's done too fast - I getcha   ;)
I like to think of it as efficient.
That's what I tell the wife, always bitchin about something!
Speaking of that, did she let you deck the halls over the weekend?
No - was a rough weekend.  Stomach flu is going around, she called in sick Friday night for work and was barfing so I went at had a cigar in the garage :)  Then Saturday I was gone all day building a workbench and drinking beer so I never even saw her that day.
Yuk!  Is she ok now or have you been home to check yet?  :)
I saw her Sunday morning and she was good - lasted about 36-48hours...also had a friend who got it(he was unable to help with the workbench after being up puking all Friday night and Saturday morning)

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
Never had a problem finishing a load before.
Usually it's done too fast - I getcha   ;)
I like to think of it as efficient.
That's what I tell the wife, always bitchin about something!
Speaking of that, did she let you deck the halls over the weekend?
No - was a rough weekend.  Stomach flu is going around, she called in sick Friday night for work and was barfing so I went at had a cigar in the garage :)  Then Saturday I was gone all day building a workbench and drinking beer so I never even saw her that day.
Sounds like you had a good weekend to me. Hope she's feeling better soon, and that you don't end up with it. Thanksgiving would be a helluva time to have a stomach thing.
Ohh god, no shit right!  Too much food to be having stomach issues!  She is doing better now - that's one of the perks about working at a hospital, always being around the sick ones.  I think 9 people on her floor have had it...just imagine if a patient had it while giving birth...

MB 3 Robusto's on the Monster 5/$28 now if anyone is interested.  Not a great deal but better than retail!

[...]
I consumed a bad raw oyster the day before Thanksgiving about 20 years ago and believe you me it was a Thanksgiving to forget but I still remember it today!

[...]
How many places can something come out of someone at once? Christ!

[...]
2 years ago I think the wife was in the hospital for Thanksgiving because of heart issues. Not sure what she was more bummed about, the hospital stay or the missing dinner.

[...]
Tony got bad meat in the can a few years ago but he was fine

Good morning boys! Sitting in the Honda dealership waiting for my brakes to be done

[...]
Oh yeah that is a bad deall all the way, my Mother spent a Christmas day in the hospital one time and even worse my grandmother passed away in the hospital on Christmas Day when I was about 8 years old.

[...]
How can you tell?  Puking and whatever are a regular part of that activity anyway.

Good morning boys! Sitting in the Honda dealership waiting for my brakes to be done
Morning Fish, light up a stogie and they will rush it up for you.

[...]
Poor fuk'n Tony, he can't get a damn break!  :)

Good morning boys! Sitting in the Honda dealership waiting for my brakes to be done
Now that's a fine way to start the week.  Morning Fish.

[...]
Consume one bad raw oyster and you will find out!