Good mornin everyone!  Nice day here in Fargo, windy and snowy 10deg! (NOT!)
That's why we're not in Fargo.  Morning Yellow star.
Good mornin Dave!  Picked up some goodies from the liquor store on Sunday: 3-ST Pumking, 1-Rogue Nut Brown Nectar, and 1-Green Flash Citra Session IPA
And the best part, finally moved our mini fridge out to the garage - now it's stocked with quality beer!
Is that to keep the beer from freezing?
The garage doesn't get below freezing, but it can get close.  Usually is between 34 and 45deg - hopefully getting a heater sometime this winter

Good mornin everyone!  Nice day here in Fargo, windy and snowy 10deg! (NOT!)
That's why we're not in Fargo.  Morning Yellow star.
Good mornin Dave!  Picked up some goodies from the liquor store on Sunday: 3-ST Pumking, 1-Rogue Nut Brown Nectar, and 1-Green Flash Citra Session IPA
I have that same Rogue sitting in the fridge.  Not sure why I buy their stuff anymore, I'm not impressed.  Howdy, Shaun.
Take it to some herf and pass it off!
The problem with that is that it'll sit in the car all day.  I was thinking tequila.
There is this thing called a cooler.  And this other stuff called ice.
Hmmm, interesting.  I'll have to research it.  I do know that there is something called GFY.  Already researched that one.
Can't imagine the google images linked with that phrase ;)

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...

Good mornin everyone!  Nice day here in Fargo, windy and snowy 10deg! (NOT!)
That's why we're not in Fargo.  Morning Yellow star.
Good mornin Dave!  Picked up some goodies from the liquor store on Sunday: 3-ST Pumking, 1-Rogue Nut Brown Nectar, and 1-Green Flash Citra Session IPA
I have that same Rogue sitting in the fridge.  Not sure why I buy their stuff anymore, I'm not impressed.  Howdy, Shaun.
Take it to some herf and pass it off!
The problem with that is that it'll sit in the car all day.  I was thinking tequila.
There is this thing called a cooler.  And this other stuff called ice.
Hmmm, interesting.  I'll have to research it.  I do know that there is something called GFY.  Already researched that one.
Can't imagine the google images linked with that phrase ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrJrSqA4T1c

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
Ohh, it works after I post - I guess I will just post more!

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
Never had a problem finishing a load before.

Well schitt, going to have to dig in to the work day, catch y'all mofos later.

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
Never had a problem finishing a load before.
Usually it's done too fast - I getcha   ;)

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
Never had a problem finishing a load before.
Usually it's done too fast - I getcha   ;)
I like to think of it as efficient.

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
Never had a problem finishing a load before.
Usually it's done too fast - I getcha   ;)
I like to think of it as efficient.
That's what I tell the wife, always bitchin about something!

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
Never had a problem finishing a load before.
Usually it's done too fast - I getcha   ;)
I like to think of it as efficient.
That's what I tell the wife, always bitchin about something!
Speaking of that, did she let you deck the halls over the weekend?

Stogie guys review of The Jekyll today.  They liked it a lot more than I did.

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
Never had a problem finishing a load before.
Usually it's done too fast - I getcha   ;)
I like to think of it as efficient.
That's what I tell the wife, always bitchin about something!
Speaking of that, did she let you deck the halls over the weekend?
No - was a rough weekend.  Stomach flu is going around, she called in sick Friday night for work and was barfing so I went at had a cigar in the garage :)  Then Saturday I was gone all day building a workbench and drinking beer so I never even saw her that day.

Stogie guys review of The Jekyll today.  They liked it a lot more than I did.
Yeah I saw your review, I liked it - didn't love it, but wasn't disappointed.

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
Never had a problem finishing a load before.
Usually it's done too fast - I getcha   ;)
I like to think of it as efficient.
That's what I tell the wife, always bitchin about something!
Speaking of that, did she let you deck the halls over the weekend?
No - was a rough weekend.  Stomach flu is going around, she called in sick Friday night for work and was barfing so I went at had a cigar in the garage :)  Then Saturday I was gone all day building a workbench and drinking beer so I never even saw her that day.
Yuk!  Is she ok now or have you been home to check yet?  :)