LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)
I can only imagine how that sock doesn't change form as he moves it...extra starch!
Why?  Why are you imagining that?
Well you said it was stiff and scratchy...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

EIGHTEEN!
Fun, right?  Try doing that on other cigar banters.

//////eighteen

You're right. Not as fun.  :)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)
I can only imagine how that sock doesn't change form as he moves it...extra starch!
Why?  Why are you imagining that?
Well you said it was stiff and scratchy...
yes, but the word wasn't "sock"  may rhyme with that, but....

EIGHTEEN!
Fun, right?  Try doing that on other cigar banters.
They've got nothin on this place!

EIGHTEEN!
Fun, right?  Try doing that on other cigar banters.

//////eighteen

You're right. Not as fun.  :)
LMFAO!  It took me a couple of beats to get it.  It's been a long fucking day/week.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

It's been a long fucking day/week.

I know exactly what you mean. I'll have a big fukin smile on my face when I skip out the door... hopefully soon.
Logged

dwgbryant

howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.

Hey there, Dean. Strange days, eh.

You get your mermaid finished yet?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

EIGHTEEN!
Fun, right?  Try doing that on other cigar banters.

//////eighteen

You're right. Not as fun.  :)
LMFAO!  It took me a couple of beats to get it.  It's been a long fucking day/week.
that was funny
Logged

dwgbryant

howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.

Hey there, Dean. Strange days, eh.

You get your mermaid finished yet?

all my days are strange. ha.

tomorrow at 1 o'clock the tat gets finished and maybe Monday I can post the finished product.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.
make sure and get you some conch fritters.
Logged

dwgbryant

howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.
make sure and get you some conch fritters.

I plan on hitting EVERY food vendor here tomorrow - I hope.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good afternoon Dean & Oy.

howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.
Must be nice to be retired and not even know what day of the week it is.   ;)

howdy. interweb/wifi back up. vandals cut the connection last night.
11 new campers in the park today, mostly vendors for the Yankeetown Seafood Festival tomorrow and Sunday. I thought today was Saturday. WTF.

HC maduro toro and Dr Pepper going here. sheesh what a fucked up couple of days.

Hey there, Dean. Strange days, eh.

You get your mermaid finished yet?
There goes my gator theory, my money's still on Tony tomorrow night though