ss2

  • Summertime!!

Jesus!  run,run,run,run,  good afternoon all!  run, run,run,run....

Jesus!  run,run,run,run,  good afternoon all!  run, run,run,run....
You counting my shits today?  I'm only up to 4, it's just 'run, run, run, run' ;)

Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You are just too complex for me I am just a simple man.  It can taste like a cigar, a terrible cigar or it can taste like a good cigar and have bought these before and they taste like a good cigar but not $8 worth of good.
Put it this way: Maduro is just pure sweetness with no spice, Habano is half sweet and half spicy, Sumatra is pure spice no sweetness
I'm a big Sumatra fan myself just haven't had the Cojonu in that wrapper. I'm sure I'd prefer it to the Maduro
Tat Sumatras are fucking awesome.  The 7th Capa is amazing too if you haven't tried it.
I haven't tried either one, can you send a couple?
Only if you want a wood stand ;)
Are you kidding? Those things are awesome!
Go chew glass! ;)
In all honesty I would live one of those rests, I almost bought the metal one from biz. It's just more fun busting your nuts than admitting I like them  ;D
Live, you mean, 'love'? ;) (payback asshole!)
Freudian slip, I guess I couldn't bring myself to say it - You really got me good there, here's a peace offering:
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

LMAO!

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Jesus!  run,run,run,run,  good afternoon all!  run, run,run,run....
You counting my shits today?  I'm only up to 4, it's just 'run, run, run, run' ;)
Ahhh,  probably tmi, but I hope your condition stabilizes soon.

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes

Jesus!  run,run,run,run,  good afternoon all!  run, run,run,run....
You counting my shits today?  I'm only up to 4, it's just 'run, run, run, run' ;)
Ahhh,  probably tmi, but I hope your condition stabilizes soon.
It feels a lot better - too much coffee after a night of drinking makes for a stomach-cramp filled morning.

Good afternoon Sam!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes

You musta been on the drips... lol

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy
BTW I'd love to take credit for it but the MWeber box label is yours from the post, I wish I thought to do that. I was only kidding about you sending cigars but thanks

Hazzuh!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)