Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
You have confused me with the missing Dean.

Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
Did I miss Tuna Tuesday?

Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You are just too complex for me I am just a simple man.  It can taste like a cigar, a terrible cigar or it can taste like a good cigar and have bought these before and they taste like a good cigar but not $8 worth of good.
Put it this way: Maduro is just pure sweetness with no spice, Habano is half sweet and half spicy, Sumatra is pure spice no sweetness
I'm a big Sumatra fan myself just haven't had the Cojonu in that wrapper. I'm sure I'd prefer it to the Maduro
Tat Sumatras are fucking awesome.  The 7th Capa is amazing too if you haven't tried it.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...

Yo. Been away for a while. Got a nasty cold that knocked me out for about 3 weeks. On vacation now and plan on making a dent in the humi and some good scotch and bourbon.

FYI, one of my local shops has an Oliva MB3 20 stick sampler (5 of everything) for $80 if anyone is interested. Already ordered my pack. $4 a stick is pretty good for these, provided you like them.

http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201274

Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
Did I miss Tuna Tuesday?
It certainly appears so but don't fret, Sausage Saturday is looming.

[...]
I haven't tried either one, can you send a couple?
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...

Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
Did I miss Tuna Tuesday?
It certainly appears so but don't fret, Sausage Saturday is looming.
I thought it was fellatio Friday. Damn.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

CI Jambalaya Recap

#17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/$24.50
#16 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:
          2 - Brick House Robusto (5" x 54)
          2 - CAO Concert Roadie (5" x 50)
          2 - Four Kicks Robusto (5" x 50)
          2 - Ramon Bueso Genesis Torpedo (6" x 52)
          2 - 601 La Bomba Napalm (5" x 52)
         10/$27.50

#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

CI JAMBALAYA RECAP
#18 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54)
         10/$25.00
#17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/$24.50
#16 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:

#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00[/b]

Well it wasn't great, but I filled my belly.

Still at work, Chip?

[...]
Only if you want a wood stand ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Well it wasn't great, but I filled my belly.

How long you gonna keep eating heads of lettuce like a damn Manatee?

[...]
Are you kidding? Those things are awesome!

Well it wasn't great, but I filled my belly.

How long you gonna keep eating heads of lettuce like a damn Manatee?
Right? He's got a diet like Life of Pi