What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
Nature calls the shots now?  Come on Sally! ;)
Sally?? You're the one having dreams about giving TexasDave a Blumpkin!

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
Nature calls the shots now?  Come on Sally! ;)
Sally?? You're the one having dreams about giving TexasDave a Blumpkin!
Hey now, you said you weren't going to tell anyone!

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?

Where's Steve (BYS)?  He likes doing recaps.

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
Sounds like a strip joint visit to me

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
Nature calls the shots now?  Come on Sally! ;)
Sally?? You're the one having dreams about giving TexasDave a Blumpkin!

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.
Tell her 'everyone's doing it!'

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Cavs game tomorrow night. Hopefully not too much snow.
Dig your LeBron jersey out of the trash?
And put duct tape over the burn marks, you can't even tell anymore.

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.
Tell her 'everyone's doing it!'
My wife isn't the problem.  Well, actually I guess she is... We can't find anyone who wants to fuck her.

CI Jambalaya Recap

#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00

#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona(5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.
Tell her 'everyone's doing it!'
My wife isn't the problem.  Well, actually I guess she is... We can't find anyone who wants to fuck her.
Keep going out on "adult" dates, you'll find that special couple!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.
Tell her 'everyone's doing it!'
Now I have a Blumpkin.

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
The wife and I are going out on a double date with some friends for an "adult" evening.  Food and drinks will be involved.
That code for swinging?
I wish.  No one's gonna go for that.  Been trying to get on wife swap for a decade now.
Tell her 'everyone's doing it!'
My wife isn't the problem.  Well, actually I guess she is... We can't find anyone who wants to fuck her.
Keep going out on "adult" dates, you'll find that special couple!
ply 'em with alcohol, you say?