LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

7 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 6 Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/39.95
 5 Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/24.50
 4 Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/32.50
 3 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
          10/39.99
 1 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
On second thought you might not be hungover because you are still drunk.
I honestly stumbled in the shower this morning - haven't been that messed up in a while.

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
And in the other one was Tony giving you a Cleveland Steamer? Were you giving LTG a Rusty Trombone?
That sounds like a nightmare, not a dream...

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
I have that dream every afternoon.  Oh wait, I'm awake when it happens.
Hope you let the dog back in before passing out.  By the way that kind of sleep does not count.
That's always a fear of mine actually - pass out, dog barking...bad.

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Rain

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
On second thought you might not be hungover because you are still drunk.
I honestly stumbled in the shower this morning - haven't been that messed up in a while.
Now we know how the tiles get fuct up but don't worry we won't tell the Warden.

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Cavs game tomorrow night. Hopefully not too much snow.

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Cavs game tomorrow night. Hopefully not too much snow.
Go Spurs! ;D

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
On second thought you might not be hungover because you are still drunk.
I honestly stumbled in the shower this morning - haven't been that messed up in a while.
Now we know how the tiles get fuct up but don't worry we won't tell the Warden.
Haha - just finished that project this past weekend...seems good to go!

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Cavs game tomorrow night. Hopefully not too much snow.
Dig your LeBron jersey out of the trash?

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Fairly quiet which is good, no sports this weekend for my son which hasn't happened in over a year so I hope to get a few smokes in. Not sure mother nature will cooperate
Nature calls the shots now?  Come on Sally! ;)

What's on the schedule for this weekend ladies?
Cavs game tomorrow night. Hopefully not too much snow.
Dig your LeBron jersey out of the trash?
The colors ran from his tears

Good mornin folks!
Hey Shaun.  Chip's busy so you're on recaps.
Fuck tha Jam ;)  I'll just link us to that site that does them for us.  Mornin Tony!
Could just post "Same Old Shit" about every hour that would cover it with 99.9% accuracy and Fred will chime in if you miss one.
That's not a bad idea.  I wonder how far off we'd be if we used a random jam recap from two weeks ago?