Good mornin folks!
Hey Shaun.  Chip's busy so you're on recaps.
Now how do you know Shaun is not busy working? ;D

I bought a 4-pack of Founder's Dark Penance yesterday, it's an Imperial Black IPA 9% ABV. Looking forward to trying it tonight

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true

Recap:   Whoops

Good mornin folks!
Hey Shaun.  Chip's busy so you're on recaps.
Fuck tha Jam ;)  I'll just link us to that site that does them for us.  Mornin Tony!

I bought a 4-pack of Founder's Dark Penance yesterday, it's an Imperial Black IPA 9% ABV. Looking forward to trying it tonight
Now that stuff will give you a hangover

Good mornin folks!
Hey Shaun.  Chip's busy so you're on recaps.
Fuck tha Jam ;)  I'll just link us to that site that does them for us.  Mornin Tony!
Could just post "Same Old Shit" about every hour that would cover it with 99.9% accuracy and Fred will chime in if you miss one.

Good mornin folks!
Hey Shaun.  Chip's busy so you're on recaps.
Fuck tha Jam ;)  I'll just link us to that site that does them for us.  Mornin Tony!
Could just post "Same Old Shit" about every hour that would cover it with 99.9% accuracy and Fred will chime in if you miss one.
That old fool!

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
I have that dream every afternoon.  Oh wait, I'm awake when it happens.

Morning Bean. Looks like rain is near

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
Work would suddenly become so much more bearable.

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
I have that dream every afternoon.  Oh wait, I'm awake when it happens.
Hope you let the dog back in before passing out.  By the way that kind of sleep does not count.

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
On second thought you might not be hungover because you are still drunk.

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun
Somehow I'm not hungover today - instantly made this Friday into a great-Friday!
Sounds like you didn't drink enough
Was drinking Vodka all night(with lemonade) - got home, let the dog out, passed out 15min later and woke up to my alarm...amazing night sleep :)  With some super fucked up dreams to make it interesting.  In one of my dreams I was smoking in my office while working - too good to be true
And in the other one was Tony giving you a Cleveland Steamer? Were you giving LTG a Rusty Trombone?