Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2019, 02:00:17 PM »

Cigar snuffed, guess it is time to get back to work.
You snuffed the cigar? How dare you?
Bad cigar form, for sure.
How's dropping the nub into a dirty puddle? That's what I generally do.
Smokey Bear would be pleased.
Plus I don't want some homeless guy dissecting my cigar so that he can roll up the remaining tobacco into a cigarette.
Man, if someone were that desperate, I'd just go ahead and toss the cigar butt at his feet.
I've seen people do it... Lots of times.
What happened to Giuliani having all the bums killed?

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2019, 02:08:37 PM »

Cigar snuffed, guess it is time to get back to work.
You snuffed the cigar? How dare you?
Bad cigar form, for sure.
How's dropping the nub into a dirty puddle? That's what I generally do.
Smokey Bear would be pleased.
Plus I don't want some homeless guy dissecting my cigar so that he can roll up the remaining tobacco into a cigarette.
Man, if someone were that desperate, I'd just go ahead and toss the cigar butt at his feet.
I've seen people do it... Lots of times.
What happened to Giuliani having all the bums killed?

Bloomberg replaced Giuliani and brought them back to life. Then De Blasio passed them joints.

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2019, 02:18:51 PM »

Cigar snuffed, guess it is time to get back to work.
You snuffed the cigar? How dare you?
Bad cigar form, for sure.
How's dropping the nub into a dirty puddle? That's what I generally do.
Smokey Bear would be pleased.
Plus I don't want some homeless guy dissecting my cigar so that he can roll up the remaining tobacco into a cigarette.
Man, if someone were that desperate, I'd just go ahead and toss the cigar butt at his feet.
I've seen people do it... Lots of times.
What happened to Giuliani having all the bums killed?

Bloomberg replaced Giuliani and brought them back to life. Then De Blasio passed them joints.
Sounds like a good time to be a NYer. As long as you don't have to buy tobacco in the state.

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2019, 02:19:01 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2019, 02:33:46 PM »

« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2019, 02:46:42 PM »

I just learned one of my colleagues is into cigars. Looks like I have some corrupting to do... He went down to the local vape shop and bought 2x $20 Montecristos.

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2019, 02:53:20 PM »

Cigar snuffed, guess it is time to get back to work.
You snuffed the cigar? How dare you?
Bad cigar form, for sure.
How's dropping the nub into a dirty puddle? That's what I generally do.
Smokey Bear would be pleased.
Plus I don't want some homeless guy dissecting my cigar so that he can roll up the remaining tobacco into a cigarette.
Man, if someone were that desperate, I'd just go ahead and toss the cigar butt at his feet.
I've seen people do it... Lots of times.
What happened to Giuliani having all the bums killed?

Bloomberg replaced Giuliani and brought them back to life. Then De Blasio passed them joints.
Sounds like a good time to be a NYer. As long as you don't have to buy tobacco in the state.
I don’t think so!

Wealthy New Yorkers are ditching city’s high taxes for Miami - oh wait a minute, this has no relevance to Golf.

« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2019, 02:56:28 PM »

CLE Plus Lit, dang this is almost a 4 year old cigar and one of my newer purchases 😂

The good ole days, I was buying these at the Famous Bid Site for $15-18 per 5 pack back then.

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2019, 02:59:11 PM »

@ Tony, just curious- do you have to pay NY income taxes since you actually earn your money there?

« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2019, 03:21:17 PM »

I just learned one of my colleagues is into cigars. Looks like I have some corrupting to do... He went down to the local vape shop and bought 2x $20 Montecristos.
I thought I had a cigar friend here in my building but he smokes machine made turds.  His wife had a retirement party at their condo a couple of months ago and I gave him over a $100 worth of fine smokes (probably $250 worth at a B&M) and he has never thanked me or even so much mentioned enjoying one of them. 👎

« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2019, 03:37:17 PM »

@ Tony, just curious- do you have to pay NY income taxes since you actually earn your money there?
I do. I also have to pay in NJ because my company is registered there.

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2019, 03:39:54 PM »

I just learned one of my colleagues is into cigars. Looks like I have some corrupting to do... He went down to the local vape shop and bought 2x $20 Montecristos.
I thought I had a cigar friend here in my building but he smokes machine made turds.  His wife had a retirement party at their condo a couple of months ago and I gave him over a $100 worth of fine smokes (probably $250 worth at a B&M) and he has never thanked me or even so much mentioned enjoying one of them.
Something similar happened with my neighbor. He smokes about 10 cigars per day but only J&R branded cheapos. I've shared good stuff with him and he's never commented on it. I figure, why bother?

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2019, 03:41:09 PM »

It's starting to pour here but only supposed to last 30 minutes. Let's see what happens.

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2019, 03:44:13 PM »

@ Tony, just curious- do you have to pay NY income taxes since you actually earn your money there?
I do. I also have to pay in NJ because my company is registered there.
Wow, that has to be painful!

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2019, 03:46:21 PM »

I just learned one of my colleagues is into cigars. Looks like I have some corrupting to do... He went down to the local vape shop and bought 2x $20 Montecristos.
I thought I had a cigar friend here in my building but he smokes machine made turds.  His wife had a retirement party at their condo a couple of months ago and I gave him over a $100 worth of fine smokes (probably $250 worth at a B&M) and he has never thanked me or even so much mentioned enjoying one of them.
Something similar happened with my neighbor. He smokes about 10 cigars per day but only J&R branded cheapos. I've shared good stuff with him and he's never commented on it. I figure, why bother?
Exactly the same here, guy smokes quite a few 7-11 store type cigars everyday and I too told myself Why Bother!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7