Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2019, 07:36:34 AM »

Morning StarScroogeTony.

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2019, 07:38:12 AM »

MOWPA/MOWPAM deal on the Sis.

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2019, 07:38:16 AM »

Morning Slackers, another scorcher today for us but we should see improvement here on Wednesday.

55,000 posts and I don’t even get any fancy new stars
Congrats. You've already got the high score and earned the ultimate honor. There are no 6 star generals.
He's going to need continued motivation.  Post whores of his caliber don't just happen.  Send him a book of internet recipes.
Hahaha

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2019, 07:42:42 AM »

MOWPA/MOWPAM deal on the Sis.
That wasn't there when I checked earlier. Must've sold out of whatever the first one was.

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2019, 07:44:23 AM »

MOWPA/MOWPAM deal on the Sis.
That wasn't there when I checked earlier. Must've sold out of whatever the first one was.
They had LFD Lancero Sampler boxes at 5:00 when I looked, said only 4 left then but it was no great deal.  The PA’s were not there then.

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2019, 07:58:52 AM »

Morning Slackers, another scorcher today for us but we should see improvement here on Wednesday.

55,000 posts and I don’t even get any fancy new stars
Congrats. You've already got the high score and earned the ultimate honor. There are no 6 star generals.
He's going to need continued motivation.  Post whores of his caliber don't just happen.  Send him a book of internet recipes.
Hahaha
Some fabulous food at the Warden’s Birthday Dinner last night, a nightly special shrimp appetizer that was unbelievably good.

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2019, 08:06:06 AM »

Morning Slackers, another scorcher today for us but we should see improvement here on Wednesday.

55,000 posts and I don’t even get any fancy new stars
Congrats. You've already got the high score and earned the ultimate honor. There are no 6 star generals.
He's going to need continued motivation.  Post whores of his caliber don't just happen.  Send him a book of internet recipes.
Hahaha
Some fabulous food at the Warden’s Birthday Dinner last night, a nightly special shrimp appetizer that was unbelievably good.
Good food, good company, special evening.

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2019, 08:31:26 AM »

Morning Slackers, another scorcher today for us but we should see improvement here on Wednesday.

55,000 posts and I don’t even get any fancy new stars
Congrats. You've already got the high score and earned the ultimate honor. There are no 6 star generals.
He's going to need continued motivation.  Post whores of his caliber don't just happen.  Send him a book of internet recipes.
Hahaha
Some fabulous food at the Warden’s Birthday Dinner last night, a nightly special shrimp appetizer that was unbelievably good.
Good food, good company, special evening.
✅✅✅

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2019, 08:38:02 AM »

Time to walk the dog then start getting some work done around the house.

We have got to finish moving which amounts to throwing a lot more chit away that we don’t have room for.  You should be hearing the Warden screaming 😱 soon.

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2019, 08:48:53 AM »

Morning Slackers, another scorcher today for us but we should see improvement here on Wednesday.

55,000 posts and I don’t even get any fancy new stars
Congrats. You've already got the high score and earned the ultimate honor. There are no 6 star generals.
He's going to need continued motivation.  Post whores of his caliber don't just happen.  Send him a book of internet recipes.
Hahaha
Some fabulous food at the Warden’s Birthday Dinner last night, a nightly special shrimp appetizer that was unbelievably good.
That's a good way to butter me up for stars...

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2019, 08:51:53 AM »

Time to walk the dog then start getting some work done around the house.

We have got to finish moving which amounts to throwing a lot more chit away that we don’t have room for.  You should be hearing the Warden screaming soon.
We're not moving but we spent much of our in indoor time this weekend throwing out a bunch of shit. Garbage men are gonna love me tomorrow morning. And then there are all the donation bags that will be picked up next week.

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2019, 09:12:25 AM »

Time to walk the dog then start getting some work done around the house.

We have got to finish moving which amounts to throwing a lot more chit away that we don’t have room for.  You should be hearing the Warden screaming soon.
We're not moving but we spent much of our in indoor time this weekend throwing out a bunch of shit. Garbage men are gonna love me tomorrow morning. And then there are all the donation bags that will be picked up next week.
Heading down to the house for one last garbage put out today.  Won't be too big, most is gone already.

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2019, 09:16:00 AM »

Time to walk the dog then start getting some work done around the house.

We have got to finish moving which amounts to throwing a lot more chit away that we don’t have room for.  You should be hearing the Warden screaming soon.
We're not moving but we spent much of our in indoor time this weekend throwing out a bunch of shit. Garbage men are gonna love me tomorrow morning. And then there are all the donation bags that will be picked up next week.
Heading down to the house for one last garbage put out today.  Won't be too big, most is gone already.
You haven't closed already?

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2019, 09:29:05 AM »

Time to walk the dog then start getting some work done around the house.

We have got to finish moving which amounts to throwing a lot more chit away that we don’t have room for.  You should be hearing the Warden screaming soon.
We're not moving but we spent much of our in indoor time this weekend throwing out a bunch of shit. Garbage men are gonna love me tomorrow morning. And then there are all the donation bags that will be picked up next week.
Heading down to the house for one last garbage put out today.  Won't be too big, most is gone already.
You haven't closed already?
August 6

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2019, 09:48:15 AM »

Time for a Smoke & Coke Break😀

Laranja Robusto Lit
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7