Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2018, 10:21:40 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave.
Morning Dean, got the bill from the outpatient surgery center yesterday (only for one eye and does not include the doctors bill), laughable as always with medical bills.

Procedure took 10 minutes and I was actually in the care facility for about 30 minutes.

Asking price was almost $10,000, total paid by insurance was a little under $3000 and my out of pocket was $100.

WTF sense is there in sending $10k bills knowing they are only eligible to collect $3k has always been a total mystery to me.
Sounds like you've got some great insurance. I'm constantly paying out of pocket and my premiums are through the roof. I would need an incurable disease in order to make out on the deal. Lose/lose situation.
Sounds like you got the CommieCare you voted for.

I wish. CommieCare wouldn't cost me $22K/year for not covering anything.
Yes it would, you just wouldn't be paying attention. That's what the Dumocrats count on.

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2018, 10:23:45 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hello there, Bret. The more things change, the more they stay the same. AmIRight?
You am.

Morning, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2018, 10:36:14 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave.
Morning Dean, got the bill from the outpatient surgery center yesterday (only for one eye and does not include the doctors bill), laughable as always with medical bills.

Procedure took 10 minutes and I was actually in the care facility for about 30 minutes.

Asking price was almost $10,000, total paid by insurance was a little under $3000 and my out of pocket was $100.

WTF sense is there in sending $10k bills knowing they are only eligible to collect $3k has always been a total mystery to me.
Sounds like you've got some great insurance. I'm constantly paying out of pocket and my premiums are through the roof. I would need an incurable disease in order to make out on the deal. Lose/lose situation.
Sounds like you got the CommieCare you voted for.

I wish. CommieCare wouldn't cost me $22K/year for not covering anything.
I pay $242/month and that covers almost everything for both of us when combined with “sort of free” Medicare part A.  For what will approach $30k (asking price) for both eyes I will be total out of pocket right around $600 + $80 for premium eye drops that nobody covers.

Medicare part A covered -0- of this because I was not in the hospital.

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2018, 10:39:19 AM »

I got a photo from the toll camera and the vehicle has the tag ending in 9145 whereas my tag ends in 9149.  Same make as my car but totally different model and color.

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2018, 10:54:39 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave.
Morning Dean, got the bill from the outpatient surgery center yesterday (only for one eye and does not include the doctors bill), laughable as always with medical bills.

Procedure took 10 minutes and I was actually in the care facility for about 30 minutes.

Asking price was almost $10,000, total paid by insurance was a little under $3000 and my out of pocket was $100.

WTF sense is there in sending $10k bills knowing they are only eligible to collect $3k has always been a total mystery to me.
Sounds like you've got some great insurance. I'm constantly paying out of pocket and my premiums are through the roof. I would need an incurable disease in order to make out on the deal. Lose/lose situation.
Sounds like you got the CommieCare you voted for.

I wish. CommieCare wouldn't cost me $22K/year for not covering anything.
You need to upgrade to ComradeCare. Better package choices. I'll send you a pamphlet.

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2018, 11:08:17 AM »

[...]

Do I get a further discount if I make hacking this website easier?

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2018, 11:11:36 AM »

Morning boys, late start at work today, but was out of the door a 7:15 after getting a call at 7:12am.
youngest daughter has my old lexus IS250, and she called from the road, car is dinging at her, and dahboard has enough warning lights lit, to make it look like an Xmas tree.  she is in the should of route 20, up in Paterson, and she has to
get to the bus, that she is a chaperone for in Oakland, on it's way to girls scout camp.  told her I would swap cars with her, and hung up.  She calls back as i am getting into the car, how come you hung up.  Told her getting dressed and out into the car seemed a better idea, than just talking to her on the phone.  By 7:25 she was on her way again in my VW, and i took the Lexis, over to the place where I bought it. I got dropped off at home, by a service tech, and my wife starts yelling, when am I going to get that car fixed... Get to tell her it was already on it's way back to the service center.  previous problem, low tire pressure warning lights.

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2018, 11:23:26 AM »

[...]
Good luck with the car situation, Bad Dad Flip.

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2018, 11:27:05 AM »

[...]

Yeah, Vlad will discount the amount of Thallium he sprinkles on your food.

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2018, 11:28:57 AM »

Alright Raz (and all others) here is a nice deal to try something new.

Las Calaveras Edicion Limitada 2018 Sampler of 4 for $24 FS

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/las-calaveras-edicion-limitada-2018-sampler.html

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2018, 11:30:41 AM »

[...]
You sure you want to give up cigars?

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2018, 11:40:18 AM »

Morning Dean and Dave. Got to take a road trip this morning, so history and birthdays will be delayed until about noon.
Now where are you going?
Half an hour down the road to the current manufacturing facility.
Reviewing some sterilization records.  Just got back.

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2018, 11:41:44 AM »

time for a trip to Verizon. phone getting wonky, something about the 'androud acore process' not working.
If it spelled it like that, you do need assistance.

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2018, 11:46:25 AM »

Morning Dean and Dave. Got to take a road trip this morning, so history and birthdays will be delayed until about noon.
good morning Dave.
at least post the Thought of the Day, not the Thought of the Afternoon.
Really, now I don't know what to think.
Morning Bean, I got a past due bill with a $15 late charge for a $1.43 toll charge on 183A.  What a fuct up operation that toll operator is!

The toll charge was made on April 4, 2018 and the first bill I have gotten was the late charge bill yesterday.

OK, that is all nice except the car has not been driven in Texas since late September of 2017 and it has never been driven on 183A.

I am sure this Fuk-up will be a real pleasure to fix.
is it a camera system at those toll booths?
Yes but the problem is in their computer system and the morons operating it.

They incorrectly billed over $2 million in bogus toll charges and penalties last year.
And probably managed to collect about $1 million of it.  Big bonus and promotion to the incompetent head of the department I'm sure.

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2018, 11:49:14 AM »

[...]
Good to get those costly and well trained technicians to add that volatile air to the tires...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8