Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2018, 12:58:09 PM »

Heading out for lunch soon, won't be near as tasty as what SCR just wrote about,
we don't want the defrib working overtime...

« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2018, 01:29:28 PM »

Offerings from Cigar Federation:

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I gotta tell ya, July 4th around here is like a second Christmas. It's a really big deal to us here at CigFed Store!

We love our heritage! We love our freedoms! We love America!!

To celebrate America's Independence in 1776 we are doing a 17% OFF Sale from now through July 4th!

Use coupon code AMERICA at checkout and you'll get 17% OFF your entire order--no matter how big or how small!

Ends July 4th at 11:59pm...so it's time to Get Yours NOW!

P.S. Below are some STAFF PICK'S of our favorite and recommended cigars!

⬇️SAM'S PICK! DUNBARTON TOBACCO & TRUST UMBAGOG ⬇️

**AVAILABLE IN 5 PACKS & 10 CT. BUNDLES!**

Our good friend Steve Saka hooked us up with some more Umbagog!

Umbagog is friggin' awesome and all the FedHeads love 'em! (And--in all honesty--we smoke 'em too!👍🏻)

Umbagog by Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust is the first budget minded release from the company. The prices on these cigars are insanely affordable!

In fact, I don't think you can find a cigar of this caliber for this price!

The Umbagog uses the Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers which were deemed as not being visually appealing enough for the Mi Querida line. We can't tell a difference. All we know is that it's an amazing cigar for an amazing price!

Oh...and FYI...you're not gonna find a better price on these anywhere!

Get it NOW!

⬇️⬇️ MONICA'S PICK: WHIPPED CREAM! ⬇️⬇️

 Whipped Cream is RIDICULOUSLY tasty!

It will probably induce you to mutter a little profanity to yourself because of how amazing the flavors are when you first light it up. (You know what I'm talking about. We've all done it.)

Whipped Cream is a medium strength, smooth little number wrapped in a specially fermented Connecticut wrapper. And it's beautiful. It comes from one of the finest growers of Connecticut tobacco in the industry.

Flavors are (you guessed it!) VERY creamy, buttery, and sweet. Milk chocolate, cashew, and toffee all make appearance along the way. The candy like flavors are balanced perfectly with hints of cedar wood.

NOTE: Don't dismiss this cigar because it's a Connecticut. Hey...Connecticut is the new Corojo!

It's lip-smacking delicious!

Get Yours NOW!
 ⬇️⬇️ TORI'S PICK: BOILERMAKER! ⬇️⬇️

BOILERMAKER is an unbelievable smoke!

Hey, we ain't just pushing the envelope for every new FDB release...We're tying it up, throwing it in our trunk, driving it to a cliff and shoving that damn envelope off!

In other words...this one's only for the big boys!

BOILERMAKER is full-bodied, medium strength and loaded with hella old tobacco! This stuff is over 7-years-old. All of it! Every leaf.

Call us "old school" but we love our extra-vintage tobacco!

BOILERMAKER is a bold 6x56 Super Toro wrapped in an oily Habano leaf. Just look at that picture and tip your hat in respect.

Flavors are outrageous! BOILERMAKER opens with waves of cream, coffee, caramel, and licorice. Also, hot cocoa, leather, clove, nutmeg, and cedar wood. The construction and burn are complete perfection.

If BOILERMAKER doesn't make some Top 10 cigar lists for 2018...then we all know that the system is rigged!

So complex. So delicious. Get Yours NOW!

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2018, 01:30:54 PM »

July 4 Specials from SBC:

July 4th Specials!

We have four different specials running from now until midnight on July 4th!

 CODE: 4TH = 17.76% plus 5% reward points off no minimum

 CODE: RED = 22% off plus 5% reward points and one Davidoff Year Of The Rooster on purchases $250+

 CODE: WHITE = 20% off plus 5% reward points and one Davidoff Aniversario No. 2 on purchases $125+

 CODE: BLUE = 24% off plus plus 5% reward points and one Zino Platinum Z-Crown Stout on purchases $500+ (20 available)

the Zino Platinum Z-Crowns is what Ron White smokes on stage with his scotch.
Don't know that I could keep up with his scotch intake, and definitely couldn't afford those Z-Crowns.

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2018, 01:31:31 PM »

Lawdee have mercy on my heart!

Pulled pork, fried fatback, fried chicken, butter beans, rice & gravy, green beans and cornbread  followed up with peach cobbler and cream for lunch
So you'll be napping all afternoon?

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2018, 01:33:33 PM »

hey, guess who's almost blind?
surgeried July 31 and August 9.
Well the womenfolk, have figured that out in Florida,
they have your poster up saying he will date 7's and sometimes go
to bed with a six....
Think you might be a little generous with your ratings there Mr. Flip.
More like he wouldn't kick a three or four out of his hot tub if she happened to be there.

« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2018, 01:34:11 PM »

OK, all caught up here and I think I've done enough.  Think I'll call it a day.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/3/2018
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2018, 01:49:28 PM »

hey, guess who's almost blind?
surgeried July 31 and August 9.
Well the womenfolk, have figured that out in Florida,
they have your poster up saying he will date 7's and sometimes go
to bed with a six....
Think you might be a little generous with your ratings there Mr. Flip.
More like he wouldn't kick a three or four out of his hot tub if she happened to be there.
More likely, it's the amount of time between hot tub sessions...longer the time, lower the number... ::)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/3/2018
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2018, 01:49:59 PM »

OK, all caught up here and I think I've done enough.  Think I'll call it a day.
Sounds like a plan.  just got an e-mail from the boss turning us loose, sooooo...

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2018, 01:56:52 PM »

Glad I wore the jacket and tie on this sweltering day... Client wound up changing the meeting to a teleconference.
so pants were optional?
ALWAYS!  Eff 'em, if they can't take a joke.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/3/2018
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2018, 01:59:03 PM »

BTW,  thank you to the enabler that turned me onbto the rm101's.  damn thing was pretty good right off the truck!

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2018, 02:01:02 PM »

OK, all caught up here and I think I've done enough.  Think I'll call it a day.
Sounds like a plan.  just got an e-mail from the boss turning us loose, sooooo...
Dang, how 'bout me?

Don't want to leave yet anyway since it started raining here.

« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2018, 02:22:56 PM »

BTW,  thank you to the enabler that turned me onbto the rm101's.  damn thing was pretty good right off the truck!
Looking forward to it. May even smoke it under my umbrella.

« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2018, 02:33:28 PM »

And I'm back at the orifice.  Time to pick out a smoke for the man cave.

« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2018, 02:49:21 PM »

And I'm back at the orifice.  Time to pick out a smoke for the man cave.
Get yourself some e-coli ice cream in Brenham?

« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2018, 02:53:42 PM »

Happens a few times every year here, woman tried to fly from the balcony of one of the high rise hotels on the beach this morning.  Splattered in the parking lot and per the local news “Police Are Investigaing To Determine The Cause Of Death”
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8