Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2018, 03:59:19 PM »

hey, guess who's almost blind?
surgeried July 31 and August 9.
And you get a free pair of old fart sunglasses too!

Those are a badge of honor to us seasoned citizens.

My second eye is July 16.
But I'm sure they look great on you.  ::)

« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2018, 04:00:34 PM »

hey, guess who's almost blind?
surgeried July 31 and August 9.
Well the womenfolk, have figured that out in Florida,
they have your poster up saying he will date 7's and sometimes go
to bed with a six....
Think you might be a little generous with your ratings there Mr. Flip.
More like he wouldn't kick a three or four out of his hot tub if she happened to be there.
location, location, location.  He already set the bar, at who he wouldn't do.
Neighbor lady's really overweight daughter, with or without bathing suit.

« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2018, 04:02:55 PM »

Happens a few times every year here, woman tried to fly from the balcony of one of the high rise hotels on the beach this morning.  Splattered in the parking lot and per the local news “Police Are Investigaing To Determine The Cause Of Death”
I am not worried about falling, it's that sudden stop at the
end, that I am not too crazy about.

« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2018, 04:05:35 PM »

hey, guess who's almost blind?
surgeried July 31 and August 9.
And you get a free pair of old fart sunglasses too!

Those are a badge of honor to us seasoned citizens.

My second eye is July 16.
But I'm sure they look great on you.  ::)
Well they do cover up more ugly than regular 🕶

« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2018, 04:14:41 PM »

Went with a cerviche mixto lunch at El Norte, here in Garfield, on Route 46.
that with some chips & salsa, dos Dos Equis, rounded out by some fried vanilla ice cream
and an espresso.  Ran into an old smoking buddy in the restaurant, who will buy at least a humidor
full of cigars, when I asked him if he wanted any.  Told him, he could cherry pick, but he likes the
Gurkhas just fine...  Added bonus, no shipping.  I'll give a bunch away at the annual Karaoke BBQ, between
Shadow, Lenny and Carmen.

« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2018, 04:20:40 PM »

Went with a cerviche mixto lunch at El Norte, here in Garfield, on Route 46.
that with some chips & salsa, dos Dos Equis, rounded out by some fried vanilla ice cream
and an espresso.  Ran into an old smoking buddy in the restaurant, who will buy at least a humidor
full of cigars, when I asked him if he wanted any.  Told him, he could cherry pick, but he likes the
Gurkhas just fine...  Added bonus, no shipping.  I'll give a bunch away at the annual Karaoke BBQ, between
Shadow, Lenny and Carmen.
Man, getting rid of all your cigars has to be painful.

« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2018, 05:00:57 PM »

Went with a cerviche mixto lunch at El Norte, here in Garfield, on Route 46.
that with some chips & salsa, dos Dos Equis, rounded out by some fried vanilla ice cream
and an espresso.  Ran into an old smoking buddy in the restaurant, who will buy at least a humidor
full of cigars, when I asked him if he wanted any.  Told him, he could cherry pick, but he likes the
Gurkhas just fine...  Added bonus, no shipping.  I'll give a bunch away at the annual Karaoke BBQ, between
Shadow, Lenny and Carmen.
Man, getting rid of all your cigars has to be painful.
I personally would have given up the fried ice cream first.

« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2018, 05:16:20 PM »

Went with a cerviche mixto lunch at El Norte, here in Garfield, on Route 46.
that with some chips & salsa, dos Dos Equis, rounded out by some fried vanilla ice cream
and an espresso.  Ran into an old smoking buddy in the restaurant, who will buy at least a humidor
full of cigars, when I asked him if he wanted any.  Told him, he could cherry pick, but he likes the
Gurkhas just fine...  Added bonus, no shipping.  I'll give a bunch away at the annual Karaoke BBQ, between
Shadow, Lenny and Carmen.
Man, getting rid of all your cigars has to be painful.
I personally would have given up the fried ice cream first.
Hell, I would give away the warden first.

« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2018, 07:43:48 PM »

Went with a cerviche mixto lunch at El Norte, here in Garfield, on Route 46.
that with some chips & salsa, dos Dos Equis, rounded out by some fried vanilla ice cream
and an espresso.  Ran into an old smoking buddy in the restaurant, who will buy at least a humidor
full of cigars, when I asked him if he wanted any.  Told him, he could cherry pick, but he likes the
Gurkhas just fine...  Added bonus, no shipping.  I'll give a bunch away at the annual Karaoke BBQ, between
Shadow, Lenny and Carmen.
Man, getting rid of all your cigars has to be painful.
I personally would have given up the fried ice cream first.
Hell, I would give away the warden first.
No doubt.

« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2018, 07:45:53 PM »

Speaking of not smoking... It began thundering and lightning when I was on my way home so I put my cut cigar back in the portable humidor.

Boooooooooooo!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]