Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
7/2/2018
« on: July 02, 2018, 12:06:37 AM »

Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 03:56:47 AM »

Monday, July 2, 2018
No one has the power to make you happy or sad. People can make your life more difficult, unpleasant, or even downright awful, but they cannot make you happy or sad.

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 04:27:09 AM »

Happy Monday.

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 04:30:41 AM »

How is today Monday? It was Friday only a few hours ago…
You know its Monday when your left eye wont open and your right eye is twitching.
Just remember, every day is a gift from God. Well except for Monday.. Satan slips that one in. He’s a sneaky bastard.
If Monday was a movie, it would be very long and boring.
I like Tuesday simply because it is literally the furthest from next Monday I can possibly be.
Keep calm and pretend today isn’t Monday.
Why are you all so excited it’s Friday? Monday will be here in 5 minutes.
I think Mondays were invented to punish us for all the fun we have on the weekends!
Monday Morning……Rolling out of bed is easy. Getting up off  the floor is another story.
If Monday had a face, I would punch it.
A rainy Friday is still better than a sunny Monday…
If everyday is a gift, I want to know where I can return Mondays.
Judging from all the misery and carnage on my newsfeed, I’m assuming it’s Monday.
The 7 days of my week…..Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Friday, Saturday and preMonday
Monday morning coffee is just as important as Friday night liquor….almost.
I can see smoke on the horizon. God I hope it’s rest of Monday burning to the ground
Thank God It’s Monday” ~ My Liver
I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go F***Yourself in my ear.
I’ve been keeping this a secret for almost a year now because I didn’t want to lose friends: I don’t work on Mondays.
Practicing my “Eye Rolling” cause you know… tomorrow’s Monday.
I like Tuesday simply because it is literally the furthest from next Monday I can possibly be.
My greatest fear on Monday is greeting someone and asking someone how their weekend went and they actually telling me  every mundane details about it.
MONDAY Y U NO FUN FUN FUN LIKE FRIDAY?
Breaking News: Tuesdays suck just as much as Mondays.
I’m not saying she’s a slut, but she’s been banged more than a snooze button on Monday morning.
The only thing worse than Friday the 13th, is Monday the 13th
My greatest fear on Monday is greeting someone and asking someone how their weekend went and they actually telling me every mundane details about it.
“Today its Sunday” Forward this to 15 friends,.. within 7 days you”ll get another Sunday. it really works… One of my friends ignored it and he got Monday within 24 hours
I can always tell how good my weekend was by how many pictures I have to untag on Monday.
I really need a day in-between Sunday & Monday
Things I Hate: slow internet connection and monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and half of friday.
I have a bad case of the Mondays only it’s everyday and it’s called existence.

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 04:32:45 AM »

A Blonde goes over to her friend's house wearing a T.G.I.F. T-shirt.
'Why are you wearing a Thank God It's Friday tee-shirt on Monday?'
'Oh crap!' the blonde says. 'I didn't Realize it was a religious T-shirt. I thought it meant Tits Go In Front'.

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 04:35:41 AM »

A husband and wife came for counselling after 25 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into an angry tirade listing each and every problem they had ever had in the 25 years they had been married.
She went on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unloveable, a long list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their quarter century of marriage.
Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist stood up, walked around his desk and, asking the wife to stand, embraced her and kissed her passionately on the mouth.
The woman shut up and, in a daze, quietly sat down;. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least seven times a week. Do you think you can do this?"
The husband thought for a moment and replied, "Well, Doc, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on the other days I play golf."

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 04:47:26 AM »

Thank God It’s Monday

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 04:48:35 AM »

Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear… “Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 04:49:04 AM »

There should be a holiday dedicated to all the brave people who show up to work on Mondays.

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 04:50:08 AM »

Things I don’t like: 1) Probably you. 2) Cold coffee. 3) Small talk. 4) Mondays. 5) Having small talk with you on a Monday while my coffee is getting cold.

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2018, 04:52:10 AM »

I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go Fuck Yourself in my ear.

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2018, 04:52:58 AM »

good morning guys. I did my part. see y'all tomorrow.

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2018, 05:54:24 AM »

good morning guys. I did my part. see y'all tomorrow.
At least if Dave doesn't show up with a quote and some birthdays, we can count on the Deano show.

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2018, 06:29:53 AM »

Nate's going under the knife today, hoping to come out like Usain Bolt. Blew out his ACL a month or so ago, so he's getting the wheel patched up.

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2018, 06:38:24 AM »

Thank God It’s Monday
You were doing so well up to that point...
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8