Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2018, 07:17:47 AM »

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2018, 07:22:11 AM »

Too many doctors, too many early morning appointments.
I'd trade that and hot tub time for work any day of the week.
okay, no arguments here.
Morning Dave.
Morning, Dean. Have to replace the brakes on our Kia this weekend. Luckily, we're supposed to be reaching near record highs, so that oughta be a good time.
so long as you have a nice air conditioned waiting room to sit in or are you dropping it off?
Neither, I meant I'M replacing the brakes this weekend. Dealership wants $360 to do it, whereas I can do it for about $50.
Are you going to be doing this under the hot sun?

Edit: Any chance you have an air conditioned garage with a lift?

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 07:31:24 AM »

Too many doctors, too many early morning appointments.
I'd trade that and hot tub time for work any day of the week.
okay, no arguments here.
Morning Dave.
Morning, Dean. Have to replace the brakes on our Kia this weekend. Luckily, we're supposed to be reaching near record highs, so that oughta be a good time.
so long as you have a nice air conditioned waiting room to sit in or are you dropping it off?
Neither, I meant I'M replacing the brakes this weekend. Dealership wants $360 to do it, whereas I can do it for about $50.
Are you going to be doing this under the hot sun?

Edit: Any chance you have an air conditioned garage with a lift?
Lol, no AC in the garage or a lift, but at least I'll be out of the sun. So there's that.

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2018, 07:40:29 AM »

Too many doctors, too many early morning appointments.
I'd trade that and hot tub time for work any day of the week.
okay, no arguments here.
Morning Dave.
Morning, Dean. Have to replace the brakes on our Kia this weekend. Luckily, we're supposed to be reaching near record highs, so that oughta be a good time.
so long as you have a nice air conditioned waiting room to sit in or are you dropping it off?
Neither, I meant I'M replacing the brakes this weekend. Dealership wants $360 to do it, whereas I can do it for about $50.
Are you going to be doing this under the hot sun?

Edit: Any chance you have an air conditioned garage with a lift?
Lol, no AC in the garage or a lift, but at least I'll be out of the sun. So there's that.
Can you smoke cigars while working?

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2018, 07:53:10 AM »

Too many doctors, too many early morning appointments.
I'd trade that and hot tub time for work any day of the week.
okay, no arguments here.
Morning Dave.
Morning, Dean. Have to replace the brakes on our Kia this weekend. Luckily, we're supposed to be reaching near record highs, so that oughta be a good time.
so long as you have a nice air conditioned waiting room to sit in or are you dropping it off?
Neither, I meant I'M replacing the brakes this weekend. Dealership wants $360 to do it, whereas I can do it for about $50.
Are you going to be doing this under the hot sun?

Edit: Any chance you have an air conditioned garage with a lift?
Lol, no AC in the garage or a lift, but at least I'll be out of the sun. So there's that.
Can you smoke cigars while working?
I could, but I imagine that would make me even hotter. Definitely something I'll take under advisement, though.

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2018, 08:52:27 AM »

I received my word of the day from dictionary.com... this one is offensive and too pinko commie even for me:

Flexitarian
a person whose diet is mostly vegetarian but sometimes includes meat, fish, or poultry.

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2018, 09:19:01 AM »

I received my word of the day from dictionary.com... this one is offensive and too pinko commie even for me:

Flexitarian
a person whose diet is mostly vegetarian but sometimes includes meat, fish, or poultry.
Sounds like some sort of quitter vegetarian to me.

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2018, 09:23:04 AM »

I received my word of the day from dictionary.com... this one is offensive and too pinko commie even for me:

Flexitarian
a person whose diet is mostly vegetarian but sometimes includes meat, fish, or poultry.
Sounds like some sort of quitter vegetarian to me.
Sounds like most humans I know. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. Doesn't mean you have to give it a "tarian".

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2018, 09:24:48 AM »

I received my word of the day from dictionary.com... this one is offensive and too pinko commie even for me:

Flexitarian
a person whose diet is mostly vegetarian but sometimes includes meat, fish, or poultry.
Sounds like some sort of quitter vegetarian to me.
Sounds like most humans I know. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. Doesn't mean you have to give it a "tarian".
Indeed. We already have a word for that, it's omnivore.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/29/2018
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2018, 09:34:55 AM »

I received my word of the day from dictionary.com... this one is offensive and too pinko commie even for me:

Flexitarian
a person whose diet is mostly vegetarian but sometimes includes meat, fish, or poultry.
Sounds like some sort of quitter vegetarian to me.
Sounds like most humans I know. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. Doesn't mean you have to give it a "tarian".
Indeed. We already have a word for that, it's omnivore.
+1  and i happen to think Omnivore even sounds much better than Flexitarian.  That sounds more like some one who does Yoga.
  Good morning all!

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2018, 09:36:35 AM »

I received my word of the day from dictionary.com... this one is offensive and too pinko commie even for me:

Flexitarian
a person whose diet is mostly vegetarian but sometimes includes meat, fish, or poultry.
Sounds like some sort of quitter vegetarian to me.
Sounds like most humans I know. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. Doesn't mean you have to give it a "tarian".
Indeed. We already have a word for that, it's omnivore.
+1  and i happen to think Omnivore even sounds much better than Flexitarian.  That sounds more like some one who does Yoga.
  Good morning all!
Lol, it definitely does. Morning, Sam.

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2018, 09:37:07 AM »

Free shipping at JR right now, though, for the life of me, I can't find any decent deals. Probably why they're offering free shipping.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/29/2018
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2018, 09:38:05 AM »

[...]

I would recommend doing the brakes and having the cigar as a reward afterwards when you can at least sit in the shade with a fan and that other liquid libation reward you would be due.  It's how I do it anyway.

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2018, 09:47:53 AM »

[...]

That definitely sounds like the plan to beat.

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2018, 10:05:02 AM »

I received my word of the day from dictionary.com... this one is offensive and too pinko commie even for me:

Flexitarian
a person whose diet is mostly vegetarian but sometimes includes meat, fish, or poultry.
Sounds like some sort of quitter vegetarian to me.
Sounds like most humans I know. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. Doesn't mean you have to give it a "tarian".
Indeed. We already have a word for that, it's omnivore.
+1  and i happen to think Omnivore even sounds much better than Flexitarian.  That sounds more like some one who does Yoga.
  Good morning all!
Sam! Been waiting for you to get back on here to smoke my Decade Cameroon. Although I've smoked a couple of decent cigars, in the meantime.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7