Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2018, 10:22:48 AM »

Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
Nice observing, WeatherChannelSam.
Before I flunked out, i was very interested in meteorology in college.  One of the only jobs I know of that you get paid whether you are right or wrong, and no one seems to care.
Stock market is better, and pays more.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2018, 10:36:19 AM »

Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
Nice observing, WeatherChannelSam.
Before I flunked out, i was very interested in meteorology in college.  One of the only jobs I know of that you get paid whether you are right or wrong, and no one seems to care.
Stock market is better, and pays more.
I'm not so sure, never seen a weatherperson jump out of an 80 story building because the weather was bad for a few weeks.  Stress may be an issue with job selection as well...

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2018, 11:07:15 AM »

Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2018, 11:14:11 AM »

Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2018, 11:46:15 AM »

Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Only one UC does it for me, the corona viva. Otherwise, meh.

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2018, 12:41:49 PM »

Dave has the redhead avi thing down pat.
I expected a CF story of some sort by now. the banter never fails to disappoint.

that didn't come out right.

good night. neighbor lady needs some attention.
+1 on the CF banter report. WTF?

+10 ON THE REDHEADS
OhioDave checked in from the Perdomo event yesterday on FB.  Guess he was too lazy to double post.
there were some golf course photos, this morning...

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2018, 12:55:00 PM »

Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
your keyboard silly...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2018, 12:56:59 PM »

Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Only one UC does it for me, the corona viva. Otherwise, meh.
Plus, if I'm going to spend that kind of money for a stick, i'm buying a Crown, not some "Undercrown"   8)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2018, 12:57:35 PM »

Of course, weather speaking, I look at the weather reports for home which is 45 miles south of here and surrounded by water.  tends to give a lot of credence to "If you don't like the weather just wait 10 min and it will change"  statement.  C&D canal seems to make a serious weather difference.  I've literally seen it snowing on the north side and raining on the south, definite demarcation, not even sleet or freezing rain between.
Sorry, not even sure where all of that came from.
your keyboard silly...
Of course you're right, but, it's been that kind of day!  Hi Flip!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2018, 12:58:46 PM »

and, i have to admit you're also right since the keyboard DOES look kind of silly, what with the random letters and numbers strewn all about...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2018, 01:00:09 PM »

$10 knit watch cap Jammin... waiting for the CI Parka next.

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2018, 01:14:16 PM »

Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Only one UC does it for me, the corona viva. Otherwise, meh.
New Liga Privada #9 corona viva being debuted at CF this weekend. I'm curious as hell.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2018, 01:17:32 PM »

Better get your watch cap now, there's only 1 left!

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2018, 01:49:40 PM »

Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Only one UC does it for me, the corona viva. Otherwise, meh.
New Liga Privada #9 corona viva being debuted at CF this weekend. I'm curious as hell.
as long as you are not curious yellow....
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/4/2018
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2018, 02:30:37 PM »

Page is scorching, in case anyone is interested.  I know, not likely.
Yeah, and Joe is Jammin'.  Undercrown Connies up right now.  Jury's still out on that one here.  OTT, not so good.  got another month to wait for a 3-month nap on the other one I got in a sampler.
Only one UC does it for me, the corona viva. Otherwise, meh.
New Liga Privada #9 corona viva being debuted at CF this weekend. I'm curious as hell.
as long as you are not curious yellow....
or clockwork orange
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8